Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I rewatched TPJ tackle on Maloney. That twat Klein says " forcefull tackle to a player lying prone on the ground". The assumed fault is that Maloney was prone on the ground and helpless. Go and watch it he was anything but prone on the ground. He was in the process of sitting up and would have played on if he had not been tackled. I think TPJ has been severely hard done by going by Klein's interpretation.
Also I'm pretty sure there is nothing in the rule book preventing someone from making forceful contact with someone on the ground provided that the player wasn't already tackled and there is no contact with the head.

Also I'm pretty sure there is nothing in the rule book preventing someone from making forceful contact with someone on the ground provided that the player wasn't already tackled and there is no contact with the head.
There is an old rule called sandbagging, not sure if it's still in the rulebook or not but SBurgess got done for it against us couple of years back. Remember he smashed Offa in the back while he was on the ground.

I'm with you.......Milf was always going to be a risk at fullback defensively. He doesn't like the high ball....he's not even calling out "yours", instead, he just stands there, frozen.

He's running less now than when he was at no.6. which was supposed to be the attraction.

IMO the experiment is over and him and Boyd should be switched back. Neither are offering what we need in their respective positions in the current set up.
I think Milf is a better half than fullback but not sure about putting Boyd back at fullback. Currently he's not offering much in attack, although it's improved slightly, but is solid in defence. If we put him back out at fullback again he'll be all on his ownsome again, not sure if his body can handle it or it'll be shot duck Boyd crumpling at the knees when he tries to move laterally again.
[automerge]1566009776[/automerge]
There is an old rule called sandbagging, not sure if it's still in the rulebook or not but SBurgess got done for it against us couple of years back. Remember he smashed Offa in the back while he was on the ground.
Penalty but no charge IIRC.

Last edited:
How hard is it to be consistent? I mean really? Or more to the point, how hard is it to at least appear to be trying to be consistent? Fans would at least respect the effort, even if it is at times wrong. This is plain and simple bias at best and corruption at worst.

The Broncs hav nothing to lose be challenging TPJ’s ridiculous suspension, it is an absolute farce and is just another stupidity and amateurish decision that continues to turn current and future fans away from this game.

Turps should get a week, at least that one has merit. Also, that one probably unintentionally helps the Broncs.

Grade 2 for TPJ? Are you kidding me MRC? You guy's are absolute joke. Grow some pair of fuckin balls you muppets.

1. What about the Storm grubs lifting their arms up while carrying the ball and harming neck &/ head of defenders tackling? Don't they warrant any charge? They are doing it all season yet no sign of stopping them. You're a disgrace.
2. Sam fuckin Burger can knock Moylan cold and can get off @judiciary?
3. Pampers grubs can target our guys and tackle around the head, can elbow our defenders at will and doesn't get penalized yet, we will be asked to defend our line multiple times?
4. No charge to Pampers no.15 for second high tackle around Staggs? Doesn't that count for aggression and foul play?

FFS, the list can go on and on. What a horrendous performance from the refs last night. Ash Klein & the moron Sutton intentionally tried all night to bring Pampers into the game at every opportunity they had.

We should represent TPJ with absolute best counsel and dismiss the charge. That charge on grub Maloney deadest doesn't warrant a charge. Period.

So Baloney gets the last laugh ..... or does he...we may get to see a half back play at 7 , gillett and Glenn back to sure up defence....clown should never be allowed to ref our games in future. TPJ will never change we just have to make the most of him while we can. Plus he will be back fresh for the semis 👍

It was so dumb by tpj though, last tackle, up by 12, 3mins to go. What was he thinking?!!

Probably the most over reacted suspension I have ever seen, it was completely accidental, Maloney wasn't tackled yet so he could of kept going what do they expect him to do?

The idiots in charge of this game give penalties on outcomes rather then the actual technique of what they are doing, sure you could say it was a crusher but it wasn't possible for him to get out of the tackle as Maloney got up and put himself in a position where only a crusher was possible.

The flogs in charge need to be culled you can't be an intimidator in this game it's f**king soft.

Last edited:
I thought I was angry last night during the game witnessing the blatant corruption with the refereeing decisions, but this has me absolutely fuming.

How the **** can they suspend TPJ for 4+ games and they allow S. Burgess to get off? That bloke is KO'ing players every week and he gets off! This is a travesty.

In all seriousness, is there any way us fans can tweet/message/email the NRL/MRC and vent? We can't sit quietly while this goes on!

The Broncos should absolutely fight this and make a scene out of it. It's so wrong on many levels!

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.