Round 22 Discussion

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
What the!!! Pearce with a hat trick?

I picked the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.

I hate the Roosters and the Dragons. So inconsistent!

Tigers would love this result. Realistically both Titans and Knights should lose their games, unfortunately I can see Tigers winning their game claiming 8th spot by the end of the round.

Bout time Pearce did something.

Roosters were due and the Dragons have been so complacent this season the result came as no surprise.

The RTS break was pretty cool, good to see another young rookie pull off something relatively difficult. Although, I certainly agreed with Joey & Sterlo, I reckon there is a case he grounded it. If the ball had of slipped out afterwards and the Dragons claimed the try I could see the Roosters claiming the ball was grounded.

**** me you wouldn't believe that the ***** had a win the time I don't tip them.

Bout time Pearce did something.

Roosters were due and the Dragons have been so complacent this season the result came as no surprise.

The RTS break was pretty cool, good to see another young rookie pull off something relatively difficult. Although, I certainly agreed with Joey & Sterlo, I reckon there is a case he grounded it. If the ball had of slipped out afterwards and the Dragons claimed the try I could see the Roosters claiming the ball was grounded.

It's more than a case, it's a dead set given he grounded it. If he did that in the Dragon's in goal, is it a try? Yes. Therefore, he forced it. Horrible miss from the referees IMO. I thought he'd be called up for a dropout before he even got to the 10m line.

But at the end of the day, it didn't have an effect on the result.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't that happen when it was 14-10 Roosters?

Better side won on the night, but gee it definitely affected the game.

Dragons never score for the rest of the game at that point.

Momentum is a powerful thing in Rugby League.

At least the refs. are consistent. Pretty sure Mullaney did it against the Broncos.

I hate the "it didn't effect the result" excuse, we have no idea what that call would have done on the outcome of the match. The Roosters don't score and the Dragons get great field position from the drop out and and they finally do their Bennett pet play and finally pass the ball backwards to Morris and they hit the lead.

I hate the "it didn't effect the result" excuse, we have no idea what that call would have done on the outcome of the match. The Roosters don't score and the Dragons get great field position from the drop out and and they finally do their Bennett pet play and finally pass the ball backwards to Morris and they hit the lead.

Hmmm oh yeah. Those forward passes thrown to Morris reminds me of a certain game this year.

Yep, I mean it could have potentially been a 12 point turn around but allegedly that won't affect a game at all. :laugh:

Then again, I hate nothing more than seeing people blame the referee when their side f**ked up as much as the Dragons did.

IMO, calls balance out over the course of history.

A win finally. Wasn't expecting to win this I thought the Dragons would run the Roosters of their feet. The Chooks were the far better team tonight, the Dragons only scored when the Roosters were a man down and were quite lacklasture in my opinion. Well done Roosters.

A win finally. Wasn't expecting to win this I thought the Dragons would run the Roosters of their feet. The Chooks were the far better team tonight, the Dragons only scored when the Roosters were a man down and were quite lacklasture in my opinion. Well done Roosters.

I've been thinking for awhile, why do you support both Broncos and Roosters? It just seems weird.

It was definitely forced. At the time I was thinking "they better not score or the video ref will pull it back" but Cecchin didn't even check in. (get it?)

Agree I thought at the time it would at least be checked, however, I would just laugh if the Dragons point to that one moment and overlook the rest of their crap game. They had plenty of chances to win and plenty of chances to stop that try as well.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Santa
  • The True King
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ostin86
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.