Round 22 Discussion

Keen for tonight. Newcastle are a big chance in my opinion and seeing Manly at full strength, cant wait to see what they dish up.

I tipped all the home teams tonight.

Storm look likely to put up a big score. Cronk and Slater in everything

I'm going to put it out there...I think the Storm might end their 5 game losing streak.

Knights look done and dusted.

Dogs are in some form here tonight. Can't do no wrong.

At least the Bulldogs will be due for a loss next week.

Right?

Dogs surely can't keep this form up for the rest of the season. Peaking very early

Knights defending like the Broncos on Monday.

They've turned it around a bit but that opening 20 was as ugly as anything the Broncos dished up. Especially around the middle, Dogs were making mini-breaks all over the place and were scoring tries they had no business to score.

Can't see the Knights repeating their effort against the Warriors. Namely because it's not the Warriors. Bring on the Cowboys/Sea Eagles game!

Dogs defence just far too good.

Awesome crowd for Newcastle too. 29K

Boyd still doesn't look comfortable at the Knights.

Been a few times tonight the Knights have gone to him and he's just stopped dead in his own tracks.

The Cowboys Manly game should be a cracker, put my tip on NQL as Manly are looking a bit shakey and have a hard trip up to Townsville from Perth. Oh and Son Edo this is why I like the Roosters as well as the Broncos. I lived in Armidale till I was 9 and Brad Fittler was my hero so I starting following them from a young age. When I moved to Brisbane i adopted the Broncos as a side team as I was living in a city with an NRL team and I wanted to fit in better with young QLD league followers but my support of them grew after 2005 and they are my favourite club along with the Roosters.

Unread

Active Now

• Strop
  • Fatboy
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Hoof Hearted
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • HarryAllan7
  • Harry Sack
  • Brotherdu
  • bert_lifts
  • Organix
  • GCBRONCO
  • porouian
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Wolfie
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.