Round 22 Discussion

Son Edo said:
Dont you mean Matthew Wright?

No. It was a big dive by Manu after Stapleton took a kick and he ran into a Sharks player.

Warriors smashed, bet the fans feel like we did last week, hopeless game by the warriors

Eels dominating the Tiggers at the moment. If the Tiggers lose, all the teams outside the top 8 will be at least 2 wins and 80+p/d points behind us.

The defense by both sides here is making me feel slightly better about how bad we have defended the last two weeks.

Tigers up 51 - 26. Woeful D but a fun game to watch.

Wests Tigers, couldn't be another underserving team to go in the top 8.

9 tries to 5. And I thought we were the only ones with defensive issues.

Talk about a game changing moment. Parra up 26 - 18 and Sandow regathers a chip 8 mtrs out then gets smashed by the fijian winger Marika Koroibete. It looked a try for all money, then Tigers go 100 mtrs and score then score again in the next 3 minutes.

This Fijian guy can play too, early days I know but looks like he could be real good.

Note to Broncos, get to Fiji and set up a development institute.

Shouldn't have changed my tip to the Eels.

Talk about a game changing moment. Parra up 26 - 18 and Sandow regathers a chip 8 mtrs out then gets smashed by the fijian winger Marika Koroibete. It looked a try for all money, then Tigers go 100 mtrs and score then score again in the next 3 minutes.

This Fijian guy can play too, early days I know but looks like he could be real good.

Note to Broncos, get to Fiji and set up a development institute.

Yeah, he's been a real stand out for the Tigers in the NYC. Good to see him rewarded albeit against a lesser side.

Bit of a shame for Parra. They were riding a real wave of momentum right up until the 30th minute mark. Wonder if that loss will see them get smashed from here on out.

Interesting week none the less.

Part 2 of what I learned.

Warriors are definitely gone, Broncos may as well be too.

Souths are legit and will take some beating in the finals. Doing well sans two of their better players.

Race for the 8 is very interesting. Tigers improved their position with a spirited come from behind win, Raiders picked off another top out of form side to give them some hope while the Titans faulted despite a reasonable effort.

It looks like they are all playing for their rugby league futures atm. It will be interesting to see if they can keep their efforts up to the last month.
Hopefully they will play for Hindmarsh the rest of the year, although there is a little rumour he may scrap retirement plans and go around again.

Unread

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Justwin
  • Lazza
  • Gaz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Manofoneway
  • RolledOates
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.