Round 22 Discussion

They were overstretched in defence with 13 on 13. 13 on 11 and its just a walkover.

I just want Schuster to score. PLEASE

And to think 5 games in they were heading for the spoon...one man changes all that - DCE, Foran, Dessie and the whole team should be giving half their salaries to Tommy T.

Nah we'll play them twice in the first 8 weeks when they are usual up and flying.
They’ll be a rabble next year as a result of this implosion we’re witnessing

Can Garrick play fullback, if so get him Broncos.

so, Tommy Dearden's losing streak comes to an end next week

They might not if they get a new coach.
I think they’ll first need to rebuild the team as it will be fairly shot after such a long campaign that ultimately ended up fruitless

Anyone thinking that we should sign gutho, give your head a shake! The dude is a Darius in his prime but the “B” version with narcissistic behaviour, he seems toxic. Do not touch! He creates nothing out there and blames everyone around him, Big pass!

Technically what Cleary did isn't a shoulder charge.

What happened actually happens quite regularly in the NRL and I can't recall seeing a charge from it. You can use the shoulder to brace for contact. Milford has got away with it quite a few times over the years. Sam Burgess was known for doing it, as well.

If he had kept running and went into the tackle leading with the shoulder, it would have been a different story. That's when it becomes a shoulder charge.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.