Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
It's gonna be a loooong week.

Wallace and/or Norman need to go. How long can we put up with them? I'd hook them both and play Hunt and Capewell in the halves. Let them fight it out in QLD Cup until they decide they want to be good enough for first grade.

what team played for Redcliffe this weekend ... just pick them

So I called Brisbane by 20 against the Eels, so I'm going to have to say Raiders by 65.

i would start hunt in the halves.

i would stop playing forwards in teh centres (glenn is ok i guess).

gillett is really struggling in defense still.

Honestly, it doesn't matter who we pick. The team have turned it up. They have no idea, and they don't care anymore. So why should we?

Drop Norman, Hunt to 7, Wallace to 6, Capewell to fullback, Hoffman on the wing.

I will say this though. Sam Thaiday as captain was the worst decision the club has made since chasing Wayne Bennett out of the club. I love the guy as a player, but he's not a leader. Not a captain.

Give it to Corey Parker like they should've done in the first place.

Wallace and/or Norman need to go. How long can we put up with them? I'd hook them both and play Hunt and Capewell in the halves. Let them fight it out in QLD Cup until they decide they want to be good enough for first grade.

QFT, Norman needs to pass, gets caught with it even when he dosen't have to, seen him balls up a couple plays, capewell screaming out side him and there was a good deep attacking play he just runs 5! meters to the line >.<. Wallace can just retire or something....but they both will get picked next week, not even dropped to the bench just to ruin the next game. Raiders by 20

I will say this though. Sam Thaiday as captain was the worst decision the club has made since chasing Wayne Bennett out of the club. I love the guy as a player, but he's not a leader. Not a captain.

Give it to Corey Parker like they should've done in the first place.

+1. Corey should have always been our captain, I don't care if he doesn't play for Australia, I still think he's a better player and leader than Thaiday.

1. Capewell
2. Maranta
3. Whitchurch
4. Beale
5. Hoffman
6. Wallace
7. Hunt
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Thaiday
12. Glenn
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Te'o
16. Civo
17. Baptise

If the Broncos run out now, we may have a chance.

Capewell must be the fullback, and Norman and Wallace can go back to Q cup and learn how to pass

Capewell must be the fullback, and Norman and Wallace can go back to Q cup and learn how to pass

We should whip them up some fake IDs and they can go play in the U15s. Wouldn't be fair to our Q cup affiliates to send in Wallace and Norman.

QFT, Norman needs to pass, gets caught with it even when he dosen't have to, seen him balls up a couple plays, capewell screaming out side him and there was a good deep attacking play he just runs 5! meters to the line >.<. Wallace can just retire or something....but they both will get picked next week, not even dropped to the bench just to ruin the next game. Raiders by 20

This. I think Norman has done his dash

Capewell and Hunt in the halves, and Hoffman would benefit IMO.

1. Capewell
2. Maranta
3. Whitchurch
4. Beale
5. Hoffman
6. Wallace
7. Hunt
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Thaiday
12. Glenn
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Te'o
16. Civo
17. Baptise

Exactly the team I would go for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brotherdu
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Sproj
  • Rowdy124
  • broncs30
  • Spike
  • BroncosAlways
  • whykickamoocow
  • Fitzy
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • BRC088
  • IceWorks
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.