vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this confirmed? I haven't heard anything except from you.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...k=3a22ed663b0b573b7766082abe56b9b0-1501846489

Oates will come into the side for David Mead.
Bennett said there would be no other changes to the team he named on Tuesday, despite the fact Benji Marshall spent the session training with the reserve grade players.
Herman Ese’ese trained with the first grade team in Marshall’s place but Bennett said outside of Oates and the changes he was already forced to make due to McCullough’s injury, there would be no other changes to the 17.

Is this confirmed? I haven't heard anything except from you.

It was said on the courier mail site that Benji had been training with the reserves and Ese'ese with the 17 off the bench.

So it hasn't been confirmed, but I think it will be a late change.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...k=3a22ed663b0b573b7766082abe56b9b0-1501846489

Bennett said there would be no other changes to the team he named on Tuesday, despite the fact Benji Marshall spent the session training with the reserve grade players.
Herman Ese’ese trained with the first grade team in Marshall’s place but Bennett said outside of Oates and the changes he was already forced to make due to McCullough’s injury, there would be no other changes to the 17.

Well I guess that's that then.

At first I though, why?!.... but then I thought.......Bennett may be trying to pull a "2006"?.... the reason Berrigan worked was the big and dominant forward pack we had. We don't have a great forward pack atm but at least we have a chance of getting one with 4 forwards on the bench...

Gotta go back to our winning streak when kodi was half back and see what was working so well. Would love to see some kodi short balls to put props into gaps.

You can bag anyone you want but knowing the full story would help your case.

Calling a guy in his late 20's up for a few games who isn't even full time and expecting a long term career that flourishes is just a ridiculous outcome to expect.

You made a silly comment.

If I wanted to see and expected a Cam Smith performance, I would go watch Cam Smith. I wouldn't watch an ISC hooker because quite frankly, they aren't delivering that kind of performance.

However, I do expect every single player that's brought into the side to do the job they were told to do.. And Roberts, didn't do a good job at it. Mind you, he had quite a simple job.. He wasn't there to do anything fancy.

Couldn't care about his background or what he was like in ISC. It still doesn't change the fact he wasn't any good when he made the step up and never once showed he should be in the squad. Part time or full time, it still doesn't change that fact.

I heard a stat today that the Broncs have lost 6 of the last 7 without MCCullough. That is a fairly scary stat. They already struggle to contain forward packs with him so without him defensively is a bit of a woory going forward. Should have enough to beat the titans but if they are up for it which they usually are it wont be rudimentary

I honestly think things are going to be really bad without McCullough.

I heard a stat today that the Broncs have lost 6 of the last 7 without MCCullough. That is a fairly scary stat. They already struggle to contain forward packs with him so without him defensively is a bit of a woory going forward. Should have enough to beat the titans but if they are up for it which they usually are it wont be rudimentary

5 of the last 7.

We are a stronger team than what we were in those matches. We were going through those bad patches during those times when Macca was out.

Games without McCullough

Round 12 2017 vs Warriors - Lost 28-10 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 16 2016 vs Bulldogs - Lost 40-14 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 14 2016 vs Raiders - Won 26-18 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 13 2016 vs Warriors - Lost 36-18 (McGuire @ 9)
Round 10 2016 vs Sea Eagles - Won 30-6 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 9 2016 vs Sharks - Lost 30-28 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 16 2014 vs Sharks - Lost 24-22 (Granville @ 9)
Round 15 2014 vs Warriors - Lost 19-10 (Granville @ 9)
Round 16 2011 vs Rabbitohs - Lost 16-12 (Baptiste @ 9)
Round 10 2010 vs Titans - Won 28-10 (Hunt @ 9)
Round 9 2010 vs Storm - Won 36-14 (Hunt @ 9)

Round 8 2010 vs Knights - Lost 30-22 (Glenn @ 9)
Round 9 2009 vs Sea Eagles - Lost 22-20 (Marsh @ 9)

A lot of narrow losses without Macca

Games without McCullough

Round 12 2017 vs Warriors - Lost 28-10 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 16 2016 vs Bulldogs - Lost 40-14 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 14 2016 vs Raiders - Won 26-18 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 13 2016 vs Warriors - Lost 36-18 (McGuire @ 9)
Round 10 2016 vs Sea Eagles - Won 30-6 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 9 2016 vs Sharks - Lost 30-28 (Waddell @ 9)
Round 16 2014 vs Sharks - Lost 24-22 (Granville @ 9)
Round 15 2014 vs Warriors - Lost 19-10 (Granville @ 9)
Round 16 2011 vs Rabbitohs - Lost 16-12 (Baptiste @ 9)
Round 10 2010 vs Titans - Won 28-10 (Hunt @ 9)
Round 9 2010 vs Storm - Won 36-14 (Hunt @ 9)

Round 8 2010 vs Knights - Lost 30-22 (Glenn @ 9)
Round 9 2009 vs Sea Eagles - Lost 22-20 (Marsh @ 9)
That stat looks worse then it is I think... most of those games are during the origin period... and as a bonus, hunt is 100% when he replaces Macca lol

Heard an interesting discussion with JD on Triple M this morning. He was saying that he and a lot of other people believe Hunt could be a world class 9.

Heard an interesting discussion with JD on Triple M this morning. He was saying that he and a lot of other people believe Hunt could be a world class 9.

What else do you expect them to say though?

Feels strange supporting the Bronx when on Derby days i usually dust off my "Hodges is a Grub" banner :notsureifserious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.