PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

The doctor is in ...

It means in theory that we will have 1 or 2 players sin binned every time they play? That's good?

Turpin has played 15 games for the Broncos and wasn't that his first sinbin? TPJ has played 72 games but I don't recall him being binned 72 times.

I think your theory is flawed, doc.

At the end of the day AFL is still shit but.

I feel sad you feel that way because the Lions v Geelong game today was better than anything I’ve seen in league since the 2015 GF.

We've got Sigmund Freud over here.

Pretty sure Turpin is just highly aggressive and sometimes aggression + adrenaline will cause a player to take things too far. Probably forgot he wasn't playing Q-Cup for a second too where you've just gotta make sure the referees don't see anything.

No real excuse for a clenched fist swinging straight arm to the chops

I feel sad you feel that way because the Lions v Geelong game today was better than anything I’ve seen in league since the 2015 GF.

Lol 2015 GF was the one of the worst things I have seen and I will never rewatch it. Do you even like the Broncos? 😂

Turpin has played 15 games for the Broncos and wasn't that his first sinbin? TPJ has played 72 games but I don't recall him being binned 72 times.

I think your theory is flawed, doc.

Well, I'll re-frame. Put the team first - keep away from the head of the opposition. If you can't or won't, get therapy while you are suspended. Simples

I love AFL and if I lived in Brisbane, I’d happily go to see the Lions instead of the Broncos because of two reasons - 1. AFL is Better live than on tv and 2. It is sooooooooo far in front of the NRL in terms of professionalism and at least attempting to be fair it isn’t funny, it’s actually really, really sad.

Also if people in Brisbane miss seeing some pure pace from a passionate indigenous player since Roberts left, then check out Charlie Cameron run around for the lions. Absolute gun.

Come to think about it, I don't think I have ever spoken to another Broncos fan who actually liked that GF, let alone remember it as one of the best things they had seen in Rugby league......🤔

This is the media's fault they cry about late hits ect for the whole start of the year and how sin bins are not used anymore. Then they start happening and their now opposing it and call the NRL reactionary. 24 hour dedicated news to anything is degrading. Society, sport you name it is fucked because the nobs need something to rabble about and justify their salaries.

Melbourne get away with it and then other clubs cop it. I am sick to death of the whole fucking thing. No way TPJ should be out for more then a game. Its a fucking joke.

Come to think about it, I don't think I have ever spoken to another Broncos fan who actually liked that GF, let alone remember it as one of the best things they had seen in Rugby league......[emoji848]
Best GF that I have seen along with '99. AFL fan as well and it's great to see the Lions doing so well. That may not fit the qualities required to be a Bronco fan that you have developed in your mind but that's probably a good thing.

Best GF that I have seen along with '99. AFL fan as well and it's great to see the Lions doing so well. That may not fit the qualities required to be a Bronco fan that you have developed in your mind but that's probably a good thing.

Each to their own i suppose. I'm comfortable with favouring the grand finals we actually won rather than the one that ripped my heart out. You do you but bloke 👍

"Best GF"...nah. I hated it. For whatever reason we decided to play the last 40min of the season in a style we had never played that season. That GF was so stupid on so many levels.

"Best GF"...nah. I hated it. For whatever reason we decided to play the last 40min of the season in a style we had never played that season. That GF was so stupid on so many levels.

We really did put the cue in the rack.

We really did put the cue in the rack.
No Sam Thaiday wrote in his book that's not what happened at all. Something else that no other experts saw is what happened. It's totally not propaganda.

Last edited:
TPJ to miss 4-5wks
Turps to miss 2wks

How good are the NRL.
fkn hell.
Not sure how I missed this today. Fucking wow.

I actually expected that the MRC wouldn't charge TPJ, but come down harshly on Turps.

Wrong.

We will smash this Rabbits team, even without TPJ and Turps.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Fitzy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.