PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Imagine how hard it would be for Seibs to stay quiet and just swallow this shit!! Sometimes I wish we had a Toovey style coach that would just unload on these ***** once in a while!! Lol
"There needs to be an investigation"
- Geoff Toovey.

As pissed off I am with it, can't say I'm surprised, the judiciary and reffing has been so pathetic it's led to one of the worst seasons of rugby league standards.

Last edited:
Hold up... is this lawyer retarded or from NSW? Using Pangai’s last crusher tackle which he got two weeks for as evidence.... as opposed to the hundreds of others that get off Scott free.

Yo Tevita if you need a lawyer for the future hit me up, I never studied law or nuffin but I sure as shit will do a better job than your current clown

Do the broncos have the worst legal team? Or was this the nrl doing their best to knock the wind out of us. No wonder the game is on its way out, pure corruption from the top.

TPJ has the same lawyer as Burgess did when he got off his high shot on Moylan. Nick Ghabar.

The only positive that may come out of this farcical decision is that it ‘should’ fire the rest of the guys up. For ****’s sake - take it out on the Rabbitohs, Eels and Dogs and get some justice that way.

The NRL keeps reminding me why I support the Broncos and not the game itself these days.

I can't wait when this team of youngster hit their straps and dominate teams in the years to come and all the NRL will be able to do is watch the rest of the clubs be our bitch week in week out.

Cannot believe it. 5 weeks for that shit. The game is doomed under this mob.

Last edited:
The NRL keeps reminding me why I support the Broncos and not the game itself these days.

I can't wait when this team of youngster hit their straps and dominate teams in the years to come and all the NRL will be able to do is watch the rest of the clubs be our bitch week in week out.

If Greenburg is somehow still in charge in 2022, I almost guarantee that the NRL will finally crack down on wrestling and fix the game properly once golden child Cam Smith retires. Not a fucking thing will get fixed until then despite the outrage by the Sydney media this week over it. Bellamy the so called SuperCoach will also conveniently retire when Cam hangs them up too before he gets found out.

Bellamy’s wife might also get given a $15k ring too whilst Todd is at it. May as well give Bellamy a testimonial whilst we are at it

Last edited:

But they won’t, they’ll be banned for stepping on to a footy field, hitting too hard, making too many metres and scoring tries. They’ll also be getting binned for being on top, passing backwards and catching passes.

So was this just missed by the match review pork chops or was this deemed Ok?

Last edited:
A sin bin and 5 weeks for something that goes unpunished quite regularly. This game is a joke. Unprofessional muppets.

That's it. The nrl has lost me this year. I support the broncos but I can't take it anymore. The corruption is too much. Until there is a major shake up at the top I can't bring myself to watch or support any nrl product.

I'm angry and pissed off at the moment so my passion for the broncos may change my mind by Friday but at the moment I will not be watching Friday night, I'm done this year...

How come no one has mentioned that Maloney was doing everything he could in that game to get under our skin. If he didn't give away a few penalties, he certainly deserved to. Like the clear-as-day professional foul on the break. He was absolutely milking the TPJ incident, he was trying to dig for penalties the entire last 20 minutes of the game.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Lazza
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • LGH
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • Aldo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.