PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

lol first burgess and now JD. I wonder if their payslip and tax return describes them as a mouthpiece?

I’m pissed as everyone, but instead of calling the fucking NRL tops corrupted, I’m more curious on how the **** the whole club kept silent the whole time?

I feel like we never intended to fight for it at the very first beginning, I really don’t get it, it’s not Broncos need NRL, it’s fucking NRL need Broncos!

If NRL is manipulated by the cheating Storms or soft Sydney bitches, we should definitely make our voice and it better be heard by them!

I literally wouldn’t mind we going back play qld league, as long as it’s pure footy, right now watching NRL makes me sick

Seibold's comments regarding Souths attack has really hit a nerve in Redfern.

It's just article after article about how he failed at the Rabbitohs, especially from Demetriou, meanwhile the Bennett-Demetriou combination has delivered absolutely nothing and failed badly when it mattered.
Yes, it is very interesting, for fairly mild comments he has stirred up a hornet's nest. It is almost Wayne Bennett like, all of the focus is on Seibold and nothing on our players or how they have been playing. I am calling well played.

Your bias knows no bounds... Ffs you can't be serious?

Who gives a shit if we perceived them to be a lesser team, ITS THE FINALS.

We failed miserably in the finals and no amount of your bias bs can make it not true.

What the **** are you talking about?

I know we fucked up. But to say something like we would have been beaten by 60 points by a team we had beaten twice already is moronic.

I know we fucked up. But to say something like we would have been beaten by 60 points by a team we had beaten twice already is moronic.
It's no use mate, some people are just butt hurt over Bennett and blame him for everything. But I do suggest will all move on from this seibold v Bennett bullshit, it's what the media wants.

It's no use mate, some people are just butt hurt over Bennett and blame him for everything. But I do suggest will all move on from this seibold v Bennett bullshit, it's what the media wants.

I wasn't even talking about Bennett or Seibold. It's no secret last year we got up for games against the better sides and phoned it in against teams we thought we were better than.

**** I hope we beat souffs.
The media is milking this like nothing else before.
Fact is souffs have gone backwards under WB, and their attack is exactly how it was last year, actually it’s probably gone backwards a little, so I’ll back Seibs 100% with what he said in the post match presser.
We need a siege mentality going into this game.
If S.Burgess does play, it’ll show even more now then ever that WB has lost it.

Just get it done boys.
It actually has. Foxsports had an article yesterday and every metric the Rabbits have gone down the ladder from tries, run metres , line breaks and more missed takles there is no denying it in both defence and attack they have gone backwards. On the other hand the Broncos have improved on all the same areas.

Dometrou can come out and claim that Seibs got worked out last year in the finals all he likes. What the hell happened to us then under him and Wayne. We got rolled you **** stick and ended up out week one of the finals.

I still haven't got my head around Seibs and some of the comments he makes publicly. Is he a coach who is feeling the pressure of leading the highest profile RL club in the world or a buffoon with a limited frontal lobe. A bit of both, I suspect.
Uh it was clear he was playing mind games and actually from all the articles he got under their skin down there. If Wayne said this everyone would be saying he is toying with them but because it's Wayne on the other end the media claim Seibs is feeling the pressure. Thats a crock he said one line in a presser and look at the response.

What are you on about? Zzzzzzzzzz

You can't defend your claims so you go off track...

Zzzzzzzz..

We got smashed in a knockout final, demetriou is as delusional as you are by the sounds of it. Win or lose tomorrow, we were an embarrassment in last year's finals series yet you're still making excuses. Try as you might, you can't change the past mate.
[automerge]1566384125[/automerge]
I'm glad Bennett left. Why am I supposedly butt hurt? You 2 are on another planet if you think demetriou isnt throwing stones from a glass house. We were BY FAR the shittest team in the finals last year after going in with momentum.

Youre right on one thing, I'm sick of talking about Bennett. He was a great coach.... Pick the key word in that sentence for yourself...

Last edited:

Zzzzzzzz..

We got smashed in a knockout final, demetriou is as delusional as you are by the sounds of it. Win or lose tomorrow, we were an embarrassment in last year's finals series yet you're still making excuses. Try as you might, you can't change the past mate.

You're just so eager to pick a fight with me mate that you're coming off foolishly.

I wasn't even talking about Bennett or Seibold. It's no secret last year we got up for games against the better sides and phoned it in against teams we thought we were better than.
Not specifically but that's what the argument is essentially about. Not singling you out though
[automerge]1566386907[/automerge]

Zzzzzzzz..

[automerge]1566384125[/automerge]

I'm glad Bennett left. Why am I supposedly butt hurt? You 2 are on another planet if you think demetriou isnt throwing stones from a glass house. We were BY FAR the shittest team in the finals last year after going in with momentum.

Youre right on one thing, I'm sick of talking about Bennett. He was a great coach.... Pick the key word in that sentence for yourself...
Lol

Last edited:
Seibs coming out and publicly poking the bear like this to me means he’s either confident that we can smack these pricks or he’s stupid. He’s got some balls exposing his ribs like this because if we don’t turn up and Souths touch us up, he’ll be looking for a rock to crawl under!

Seibs coming out and publicly poking the bear like this to me means he’s either confident that we can smack these pricks or he’s stupid. He’s got some balls exposing his ribs like this because if we don’t turn up and Souths touch us up, he’ll be looking for a rock to crawl under!
I kind of like it that he is prepared to hang them out like this.

It actually has. Foxsports had an article yesterday and every metric the Rabbits have gone down the ladder from tries, run metres , line breaks and more missed takles there is no denying it in both defence and attack they have gone backwards. On the other hand the Broncos have improved on all the same areas.

Dometrou can come out and claim that Seibs got worked out last year in the finals all he likes. What the hell happened to us then under him and Wayne. We got rolled you **** stick and ended up out week one of the finals.

Exactly, atleast the rabbits were in the finals long enough to get worked out!

So Burgess comes out and says David Furner was responsible for Souths' awesome attack last year and then JD says Souths attack was rubbish after it got figured out in the finals series.

Poor Dave Furner hasn't made a peep and already is copping it from his old club.

Unread

Active Now

• broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.