10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, key with Fifita is to get him running sideways. He can be one of the best forwards in the game running straight, but a total numpty when he tries to go around.

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I never said Moga was my favourite player, I said he had real potential and was improving. TPJ is definitely my favourite player.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I never said Moga was my favourite player, I said he had real potential and was improving. TPJ is definitely my favourite player.

Draw lines connecting the letters T, P and J on the keyboard, and it sort of points at the letter M. Are you trying to tell us something?

meady

meady

QCup Player
Oct 19, 2016
TPJ is definitely my fav Bronco prospect, can't wait to see the offer Manly are going to throw at him

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
TPJ is definitely my fav Bronco prospect, can't wait to see the offer Manly are going to throw at him

What about the Titans @Teke? Do you think they will have a crack? Or are you off them now?

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

Yeah, one problem with that offer ! Bennett doesn't coach manly. Sorry meady .... o i mean Teke

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Yeah, key with Fifita is to get him running sideways. He can be one of the best forwards in the game running straight, but a total numpty when he tries to go around.
I don't think it's about getting Fifita running sideways. This can sometimes be when he's at his most dangerous as he'll just keep going then end up at the halves and centers at which point he digs into the line. He's scored many a try running sideways and ending up out wide.

The maroons stopped him by rushing up and hitting the ball hard. He likes to run to his right and use his left arm fend. It's all about pressure on his ball carrying arm and then finishing off from the other side

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
We need to run our big men at maloney the best case he gives a penalty and worse case is he gets trampled [emoji23][emoji23]

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
We need to run our big men at maloney the best case he gives a penalty and worse case is he gets trampled [emoji23][emoji23]
He'll be on Gillett's side of the field so Kodi should definitely be lining that up.

Could be quite a show with Gillett v Graham... both love to shoot out of the line in defence

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
To the person who mentioned this age old BHQ concept recently, I hope you're bloody proud - it's resurrected...

You wait till well drilled and blight comes back. It'll be like the old days :angry:

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Was wondering how long it was going to take

TBH be fair I have known for ages but you didn't piss me off until your hodges comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Horseheadsup
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lostboy
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.