Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Means pussy,****,vagina. In Maori. Pakeha teke. White ****. ( pakeha was originally more about Europeans but morphed into white man ) apparently there's no real swear words in the maori language

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Means pussy,****,vagina. In Maori. Pakeha teke. White ****. ( pakeha was originally more about Europeans but morphed into white man ) apparently there's no real swear words in the maori language

What about Whakatane ?

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Dunno, never called that lol

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
As long as our forwards shape up to theirs, we should be all good with the hometown wind at our backs. Their spine and strike weapons can't match it with ours on a good day. It's literally Maloney vs Milford, Nikorima, Hunt and Boyd. I don't rate Townsend and never really have.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Wouldn't mind visiting there next time I go to NZ. Only done the south island so far....
Is a great drive from Auckland down along the coast to whakatane (coromandel was a highlight) onto gisbourne than back up through rotarua .

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
I've driven from the South Island to the North (flew to Wellington and got another hire). Otago is the highlight for sure, but I'm biased as I spend a month or two over there every year (wish I could live there tbh).

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Don't want to hijack the thread but I really was impressed by the beauty of the place but that's not it's only attraction. The Kiwi's are justified in still calling it home even if they live a lifetime elsewhere. Love the place.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Bennett pulled all the forwards into a huddle today and had a word to all of them to end the session.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
WB knows from experience that his team, like many others tends to want to score off every play after coming off a massive win. I guarantee he is telling them that the massive win last week came only AFTER our forwards matched and nullified the opposition. He will be ramming it into them that this week they will have to start the same way as they did against the Titans, first dominate with tight control of the middle.

The mindset after a win like the Titans one is free flowing, throw the ball around, this is too easy stuff but it's always the same after a massive win. The hard work is always the first thing forgotten and WB is making sure that they know they must start from box A.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Bennett pulled all the forwards into a huddle today and had a word to all of them to end the session.

...Titans.

tumblr_mvz6emYpO81sk99qpo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lostboy
  • Strop
  • Fozz
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.