Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

At half time I actually thought the Sharks would be cheering to only be down by 8. They should have been trailing by more.

Our execution in that first half was off, and it's something we need to improve in the coming weeks. We did get it right in the second half, though.

Anyone else seriously surprised by how Thaiday is playing at 9? His passes are not bad and he seems to take the right option a lot of the time. I think it's a good ploy. Stiffen up he middle for the first 20mins and then bring Hunt on when the game opens up and the big boys are getting tired.

I think it actually keeps his energy levels up and can take a few hit ups here and there. It's pretty impressive his service is as good as maccas if not better.

Did he lose his cool? I watched the moment twice and seem to think he got up and played the ball straight away. I actually remember that because he really should have lost his cool the tackle was that bad and probably the reason Fafita wasn't put on report was because Arrow got straight back up.

Regardless, Arrow is going to be a star.

He got up and pushed him, which i havent seen him do a great deal if ever.

Anyone else notice the **** up by the Channel 9 commentator after the game. Can't remember his name but he is the small dude that hosts the pre game and post game. He said the broncos avenged their first round loss to the sharks. Last time I looked we beat them round 1. Sick of these token guys and mostly girls who have no idea about rugby league commenting on stuff they know nothing about. The fox sports woman only show is worse. It's like a woman's day gossip colum only they haven't got a clue what they are talking about

Nah....
I love watching the girls...
Vonny is yummy and Lara is hot.
Even little Hannah is a bit of a babe

Their interview with Moose was alright -
Although I do think it was a bit of PR thing that was setup after he trod on old mates wrist a couple of weeks ago...

Long time reader and I've got the premiership vibe so thought I should make my first post.

Great result, Milford looked good, his shoulder doesn't appear to retract him too much. Arrow was classy tonight, great pick up for the Titans. I saw some great efforts close to the line in particular Milford (despite Beale scoring) and also Kahu (ultimately leading to his sin-binning). This desperation is the part of the game I feel we’ve lacked since 15’.
Haha not bad first post, 15 likes

Feel like I should wrap everyone from last night, this team just looks great.

Boyd - Usual dependable self and is becoming more and more of a leader as the season progresses. Someone mentioned it last night but the way he was talking to the boys after a try was Locky/Hodges-esque.

Oates - Was Oates (just to be clear that is a compliment).

Roberts - Is always dangerous. I feel like his defence was a highlight last night.

Moga - The best he has played. Is such a weapon when it all comes together. Love his enthusiasm.

Kahu - probably pretty quiet but didn't let anyone down.

Milford - Looks so much better with the extra responsibility. Was in everything and he is clearly more comfortable playing alongside Knik.

Nikorima - I love this kid. His short ball is glorious and is so quick. Gillett must not know what to do with himself.

Sims - I always feel like he is underappreciated. Love the aggression and the fact that he isn't Ashton.

Hunt - To me hooker is his best position. I don't believe he can cope with the responsibility of Halfback but if he picks his moments at 9 he could be amazing.

More later, tired now.
Agree Agree Agree
Loved Boyd. About Roberts, his legs tackles are perfect.
And Sims was a monster last night

Kodi is seriously impressing me, I've had doubts about him and Milf in the halves this year and next but he just keeps getting better. Gillo looks like a different player running off his short balls compared to Hunts. Looks to have a great attitude and is ice cool. I like that he looks to be playing a simple game, focusing on the couple of things he does really well at this stage - using his speed to get on the outside and create space for his outside men short and long, then supporting well. Not too complicated and doesn't over think like Hunt.

Milf's playmaking game is really developing nicely and he's coming into his own with the added responsibility. He's nowhere near the finished product yet, and plenty of the criticism he's received around those aspects of his games has been warranted. But all year he's been getting himself and the team into a better position to create something, and more and more often he's taking the right decision. The scary thing is he's nowhere near as good as he can, and will be. And when he's making the right call, it's not just in one aspect, he can produce it all, long balls, short balls, grubbers, chips - oh and I suppose he can also run okay... Sure he's still getting it wrong plenty, but wow, if you weren't expecting miracles you can't help but be impressed by his progress this season. Keep feeding the man cheeseburgers, it's working.

Roberts is starting to become one of my favourite players and I'm really impressed with his attitude on field, and by all reports it appears to be improving off of it. Particularly his defence, the efforts he's making from marker and in cover are sensational; his speed's not only lethal in attack. He certainly does seem like he's more part of the team now. Wayne gets most of the wraps for the turnaround, but I reckon our club captain deserves a lot of the credit as well.

Also, I disagree with the sentiment that the Sharks were off their game so we can't get too excited over the win. It was definitely a case of the Sharks only playing as well as we allowed them too. So many errors forced through defence, or exploiting weaknesses that have existed even through their premiership year like BBQ's defence. We just did it better then other teams. No doubt Flanagan would have had them fired up for this one

Gotta hand it the coach. Putting Hunt at 9 seems a no brainer once Macca was out but there were other options and the twist with Sammy kicking off has worked very well so far. Instant results are nice for a change instead of the old "well it is a new combination, it's gonna take some time..."
Having the confidence in Kodi to keep him at 7 and slot Hunt in at 9 so Kodi and Milf can work together ala earlier in the season when Hunt was injured has seemed to have clicked for all concerned.
86 points in two weeks is a great outcome in anyone's book.
Those who were doubting Kodis effectiveness earlier in the season and saying they were weak opposition might have to reconsider. We put the premiers to the sword in such a convincing manner it's hard not to think something has shifted after some disjointed efforts in attack in the previous outings

What an absolute was of time and money. Never in the game. Some terrible reffing against both sides. Hopefully me can bring the u20s up for next week

I think Thaiday has been a big reason why we have started so well in the last couple of weeks. He's giving us alot of energy at the start and creating some nice opportunities. His ability to get the forwards running onto the ball is impressive.

He's also added a running game to the dummy half role. LOLZ, a fat **** like Sammy is making our regular hooker look like a statue. Unreal.

Is anyone else totally disgusted by the Fifita tackle on Arrow? To me it looked like the fucker had real intentions of doing some serious fucking damage to Arrow's neck, hence Arrow's reaction. Can't believe the NRL let this blowrag play the game still. Hope the prick gets suspended for it. Real bad look for the game IMO, but hasn't really been mentioned in the aftermath.

Every fucking tackle he sails close to the wind. He is very close to taking the mantle of the "biggest fuckwit I have seen play the game"

He is learning from the biggest grub of all time, Paul Gallen.

NB: How good were the crowd last night booing Gallen every time he came near the ball. The wanker had a shocker as well

....and all on his 300th NRL game.

That's Gold !!

Upload 2017 8 12 17 16 48

What an absolute was of time and money. Never in the game. Some terrible reffing against both sides. Hopefully me can bring the u20s up for next week
What exactly was the terrible reffing??
Legitimately interested as it seems a throw away line to just blame the ref for the 16 errors, 53 missed tackles and conceding 32 points...

Active Now

• MasterWright
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.