Round 23 Discussion

Gee Johnson nearly made something out of nothing there.

Reckon that should have been a penalty to the Warriors because Kidley came up with the leg but the refs took the safe option. Was touch and go.

Great win Newcastle. Bretto's review makes me want to check out the replay.

Warriors Knights game was a peach too, Pete. You'll enjoy it!

Knights defence is like the opposite to ours. Their middle and ruck defence is outstanding, but their edge defence with Leilua and Roberts on their left edge is really poor.

I'm not gonna look at the score for the other game. Gonna flick over to Nine now and watch it. Please don't give it away! :P

The way the Knights have been playing lately, it makes me worried about next week.

Hopefully playing tough teams in the past month will eventually wear them down.

Gee that flick from HD on Fox to SD on Nine is like getting slapped in the face with the raw end of a flail.

The way the Knights have been playing lately, it makes me worried about next week.

I agree. The thing is too, no one has been outstanding for the Knights, they've just been really good as a team. Their ruck defence is very, very good and Roberts and Mullen have been kicking pretty good. Still a few brain fade moments from both of them on last tackle options, but I am very concerned about playing them this week.

Great tackle from Jordan Kahu to deny the PNG Hunters late in this ISC game on 9.

Wynnum lead 18-10 with less than 10 to go.

Now he scores the try that should win the game.

Get him back into the team.

Bombed one earlier. Went for the Superman dive but copped a slight nudge and lost his grasp on the ball. Didn't watch the second half, but he came good?

Plenty to like about the Titans here. Their kicking game has been spot on so far.

Strange penalty against Foran, is it too much to ask for some consistency lol

Gee that flick from HD on Fox to SD on Nine is like getting slapped in the face with the raw end of a flail.

Once you go HD, you can never go back.

I can't stand SD quality anymore.

Playing much better since Boyd left the team... Coincidence?

Hope this slump by Manly continues into the finals.

Cowboys look out of this game.

I can't see them winning this game.

I jinxed them. Winterstein may have scored.

That was a flukey kick by Lui.

It's a try. That was a massive fluke.

Thompson ran the ball on the last because he didn't know and Lui got in a rushed kick and the breeze pushed it back towards the Cowboys. It was tapped back and Winterstein scored in the corner.

Conversion was unsuccessful.

22-22

Last edited:
Oh, that could cost the Cowboys.

Winterstein fumbles in the in goal and was forced to tap the ball dead.

3 minutes left, Panthers are in the perfect position to end it.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Nerd
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • bazza
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.