Round 23 Discussion

Fucking beautiful short side play off the scrum, in their own 10 meter zone and Mata'utia ran 90 meters to score and boy he's got some pace.

This does not look like a usual Bennett side. They're really attacking with a lot of flair.

The Knights are playing well because the refs have penalized the Warriors out of the game.

Garbage. The Warriors are guilty like other clubs are, of holding onto the ball to slow the play the ball down. They're being penalised for it because you're not allowed to do it. They've been offside a lot, too.

Last edited:
It only worked because the ref obstructed SJ 100%.

Garbage. The Warriors have are guilty like other clubs are, of holding onto the ball to slow the play the ball down. They're being penalised for it because you're not allowed to do it. They've been offside a lot, too.

Did you not see the Lillyman penalty? No different to what happened down the other end.

It only worked because the ref obstructed SJ 100%.

Garbage again, Ari. You having a bad day, mate?

Lovely try from Fusitua there too. Could never see Vidot doing that, lol.

Garbage again, Ari. You having a bad day, mate?

Lovely try from Fusitua there too. Could never see Vidot doing that, lol.

Nope, my day's been fine, thanks for asking.

Can't believe that try to Vatuvei was given.

We can agree on that. Looked like a knock on to me!

It's one of those ones where because the ball technically lands behind Lumape's hand they say technically it's backwards and therefore play on. The problem is 95% of the time that happens in the same situation it is ruled a knock on. You can even tell that Manu thought it was a knock on too because he casually puts the ball down and looks at the ref with the guiltiest of faces.

He didn't even do his Sonny Fai salute until much after than normal because that's how much he thought it wasn't a try.

Thought it was a clear try. The touch went way backwards IMO.

I hope to **** this is the style of play Bennett will get the Broncos playing next year. This is great stuff.

Great tackle from Jordan Kahu to deny the PNG Hunters late in this ISC game on 9.

Wynnum lead 18-10 with less than 10 to go.

Now he scores the try that should win the game.

Get him back into the team.

Yeah I'm leading the Kahu cheersquad. He just has some class about him. He finishes tries on the wing quite well.

Arg, I forgot about the ISC game. I should have recorded it!

Great play right there from both sides.

First from Teteh to drag a gutsy cut-out pass in and then Wera to cut back on the inside, set sail for the line only for the Seagulls defence to swarm in.

PNG fighting to stay alive here, this is why we love Rugby League footy.

A cut-out pass goes over the head of Lo and that should be the ball game right there.

Now Jordan Kahu makes a big break but just doesn't have the after-burners to run away with it.

Granville scores on the back of that, another player who should be in the first grade team.

Last edited:
Wow that was great play from the Warriors there. They should have scored off the back of that but Tomkins basically threw it straight at the Knights defender.

Now he knocks on trying to take a loose pass from Johnson.

Tomkins giveth he taketh away.

LOL @ Tomkins.

Throws an intercept pass and drops the ball. That's game over for the Warriors.

Man of the match in the ISC.

ANOTHER guy who should be playing first grade - Mitchell Frei.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • The Don
  • broncs30
  • Johnny92
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • something
  • ostin86
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gray
  • Bronx48
  • bert_lifts
... and 50 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.