Round 23 Discussion

This match is like watching those comedy/charity games where you get like 100 children playing professional athletes and the professionals have their legs tied together and an eyepatch on

Cowboys played with a lot of heart tonight. Two weeks in a row they have been reduced to 15 men in the first half. Not to mention all their outs. With a full quota of players Cowboys are top 4 along with us. That game between us and them in Round 2 was one of the games of the season.

I reckon there are four teams that could have won it this year and one of those was the Cows. It is down to three.

I generally hate the Cowboys these days, but that was an Origin like effort from them, I was actually cheering for them.

I don't care whatever befalls the Cowshits. Glad they lost.

I'm not going to lie here, how good would it be to in round 26 go up to Townsville and bury their top 8 chances with a flogging

Ayshford bombed a certain try.

Raiders show the Warriors how not to bomb a try.

Good hands from Wighton.

Fucking hell Warriors, so frustrating to watch. Can the halves please take the raiders line on. The forwards are just taking runs at the line everytime

Gasnier make your mind up dude. Cotric never takes a wrong foot. Despite the fact you were just going off at him 5 minutes ago for not communicating with the fullback

I used to rate the Fox Sports commentary, but it's becoming unbearable at the moment.

Gasnier, Ennis, Roach and even Parker.. They just aren't very good at their job.

Gasnier is such a pain.
I noticed Soward was in commentary for the Knights game, He was ok

I for one am glad the Warriors are getting their asses handed to them. Ever since they beat our weaken team during the Origin period, they talked $hit like saying it was their year, they're getting a roll etc etc. Love Karma biting their ass!

I used to rate the Fox Sports commentary, but it's becoming unbearable at the moment.

Gasnier, Ennis, Roach and even Parker.. They just aren't very good at their job.
I don't mind Ennis too much, Parker is still green and will hopefully grow into it, but Gaz is unbearable and Roach is just a fucking idiot in the mould of Freddy, but even less entertaining.

For such a big fucker Woods is as soft as butter. Warm butter.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.