LIVE Round 23 Discussion

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
It's ridiculous how much different the Chooks look to our shapes.
Even if we don't have the halves to make the right decision once we throw a shape at a defence we shouldn't look so different.

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
It's ridiculous how much different the Chooks look to our shapes.
Even if we don't have the halves to make the right decision once we throw a shape at a defence we shouldn't look so different.
It's amazing what winning and confidence does for a team. Sydney had a very similar approach to their footy a couple of years ago when Robinson lost trust in the players and focused primarily on the ruck. I believe the Broncos have gone a similar approach, trying to play off of Haas, Lodge and Fifita. The problem is that you're never going to grow as a team with that approach.

If Seibs had his way, the Broncos would play more like they did in Round 2 against the Cowboys.

Alec

International Rep
Their recruitment has mostly been top notch (other than Chrichton, for his price).
I wish we got Tedesco instead of Bird.

mrslong

State of Origin Rep
Patriots Nation
Oh...so NOW they penalise the storm for their grubby ruck and forward passes. Don’t get me wrong, I’m here for it....but I hope the refs continue this trend across the board....especially when they’re playing us

Foordy

International Rep
Staff
Oh...so NOW they penalise the storm for their grubby ruck and forward passes. Don’t get me wrong, I’m here for it....but I hope the refs continue this trend across the board....especially when they’re playing us
please ... when they're playing us, they are more likely to get penalised for clean ruck play and backward passes than their grubbiness

Tom

State of Origin Rep
What a Gronk Lelua lol
- Merged

So no 10 in the bin?

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Canberra can feel very, very hard done by on everything that happened on their last penalty, for the headhigh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter