PRE-GAME [Round 24, 2022] Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here’s just a taste. It hurts to say it but I actually think Hooper has a point here.

Spot on. We were ravaged over origin. Still wrapped to be in contention of the finals this year. So much improvement and more to come

Line set at 3.5pts

Thats a bit generous to us. I'm thinking parra 26-18.

I didn't think I would need to explain it any more than I did in my original post but here we go this one's for you.

I said Turps is the problem and you said that was lazy because he's been better than Walters. I replied that it doesn't really matter which one is better because they are both just tacklebot hookers that shouldn't be on the field any longer than 30 minutes anyway.

If both of them are in the 17 there is a problem because it means we are missing our main hooker, Paix.

Out of the two tacklebot hookers I prefer Walters because at least he can sort of pass and decision-make like a real hooker.
You can add as many words as you like. Your point is idiotic and wrong.

I didn't think I would need to explain it any more than I did in my original post but here we go this one's for you.

I said Turps is the problem and you said that was lazy because he's been better than Walters. I replied that it doesn't really matter which one is better because they are both just tacklebot hookers that shouldn't be on the field any longer than 30 minutes anyway.

If both of them are in the 17 there is a problem because it means we are missing our main hooker, Paix.

Out of the two tacklebot hookers I prefer Walters because at least he can sort of pass and decision-make like a real hooker.
Truth is there is **** all between these three. Even the coach is dithering on which to start, bench or send to Cup. Okay, there's one who gets favoured but I've been banned from saying who.

Truth is they're all second rate hookers. It's like getting worked up over the difference between McDonalds and Hungry Jacks. They're both shit sandwiches. You can find some good points, but you still end up with a mouthful of shit.

Truth is there is **** all between these three. Even the coach is dithering on which to start, bench or send to Cup. Okay, there's one who gets favoured but I've been banned from saying who.

Truth is they're all second rate hookers. It's like getting worked up over the difference between McDonalds and Hungry Jacks. They're both shit sandwiches. You can find some good points, but you still end up with a mouthful of shit.

They say life is like a shit sandwich .
The more bread you have got . The less shit you have to eat .

If there is no change made for this game then I don't believe we will win and that Walters has lost the plot. Walters wanted to know where he's team was at against storm and he now knows we're well below where he thought. Ryan James needs to be instantly dropped from the 17 to begin with. I would drop Walters out of the 17 and bring Paix to bench, to leave Turpin run on. TC. Robati has some good impact about him and he needs to come to bench and give Riki a rest. Riki can't handle a full 80 minute game and he needs a break, especially since coming up against better attacking sides.

You can add as many words as you like. Your point is idiotic and wrong.
Doesn't matter what either of you say, we've only had one successful combination this year and I fully expect us to be rocking that combo come finals (if we make it).

I’ll put up with all your other busted opinions but don’t you dare downplay the quality of hungry Jacks

Turpin is a problem like Tesi is a problem. They both can't play their role effectively. Turpin can tackle, that's his one attribute at hooker and you can't be that one dimensional in that position.

Turpin is a problem like Tesi is a problem. They both can't play their role effectively. Turpin can tackle, that's his one attribute at hooker and you can't be that one dimensional in that position.
Put him at lock for 20mins? 😂 It’s stemming the flow of runs against us is what’s killing us currently.

Put him at lock for 20mins? 😂 It’s stemming the flow of runs against us is what’s killing us currently.

How about this?

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell/Hosking
12. Piakura
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Riki
17. Turpin (I'd prefer Gamble but hey, this player only gets like 3 minutes a game anyway)

How about this?

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell/Hosking
12. Piakura
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Riki
17. Turpin (I'd prefer Gamble but hey, this player only gets like 3 minutes a game anyway)
Carrigan comes back, hetherington takes turps spot.

How about this?

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell/Hosking
12. Piakura
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Riki
:vom:

You can't have Turps, BW and Paix in the same side......surely there's a more useful option for the no.17 spot.

How about this?

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell/Hosking
12. Piakura
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Riki

That's an incredibly light bench. 1-15 I don't mind though, although I still have faith in Riki.

How about this?

1. Martin
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Cobbo
5. Pereira
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Walters
10. Jensen
11. Capewell/Hosking
12. Piakura
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Riki
NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dexter
  • Allo
  • Confidor
  • Hoof Hearted
  • davidp
  • simplythebest
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • Howie
  • Xzei
  • BroncsNBundy
  • ostin86
  • Yellowfella
  • IceWorks
  • Aldo
  • bert_lifts
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • Turks85
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.