PRE-GAME [Round 24, 2022] Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
now there is real chance we miss finals all together.
More like there's a real chance we MAKE the finals, but that's what it's down to: chance. Been here many times, when we limp in like this we usually get knocked out in the first week. We have Buckley's of beating Penrith with Cleary and Luai back.

More like there's a real chance we MAKE the finals, but that's what it's down to: chance. Been here many times, when we limp in like this we usually get knocked out in the first week. We have Buckley's of beating Penrith with Cleary and Luai back.
Luckily the 1st vs 8th format disappeared five years ago.

Reynolds:

“Capes is a seasoned professional now. He knows how to look after his body, he’s managing it well … he’s good at missing a couple of sessions. He’s assured us he’ll be there on Thursday. No doubt we’ll see him come the captain’s run. Hosking) trained there today. He’s played two games for us this year and was probably our best player in those two games so he wouldn’t be out of place in the team and would be a healthy addition.”​
“We know we’re a capable footy side. We know we can play well, it’s just about making sure we can do that for 80 minutes and not in patches. We’ve shown over the year we can do that.”​
“I had a knee reconstruction coming out of the 20s and thought the dream was over. I got started in the gym with Michael Crocker, Roy Asotasi and learned the professionalism of the sport. It was probably a blessing in disguise. Obviously the pathway to get there wasn’t a smooth one but it sort of shapes the character that builds you. "​
"The Storm game wasn’t a great performance from us as a club but if we’re getting judged off one game … it’s a long season. We’ve put that behind us now and it’s about moving forward.”​

Sitting here waiting for the inevitable moment 360 start shitting all over us. They haven't wanted a bar of us while we were flying, lets see how much interest we draw now that we're floundering lol

Hmmm..... predictable 😆 That was the biggest segment we've commanded on that show all year
Fox is just a penriff, storm and rorters wank fest. Then they just wait for opportunities to tear everyone else down. They rarely acknowledge anyone elses successes and ignore the negatives from the above 3 clubs.

Fox is just a penriff, storm and rorters wank fest. Then they just wait for opportunities to tear everyone else down. They rarely acknowledge anyone elses successes and ignore the negatives from the above 3 clubs.
Lol, you give them to much credit. Basically they’re just a vehicle of negativity and bad press to garner reaction and clicks for their print media And create a viscious cycle of abuse for nrl fans.

comoare it to NFL Today which is about x’s and o’s and new players etc. it wants to be First Take but missed the mark.

Lazy and boring. Turpin has been better than Walters the last few weeks.
Lazy but true. I think you are forgetting that Paix was our main hooker during our winning streak.

Personally I think Walters is better than Turps in the tackle-bot role but if either of them are on for more than 30mins our attack will suffer. And incase you haven't noticed it is suffering bigtime.

Lazy but true. I think you are forgetting that Paix was our main hooker during our winning streak.

Personally I think Walters is better than Turps in the tackle-bot role but if either of them are on for more than 30mins our attack will suffer. And incase you haven't noticed it is suffering bigtime.
How is that relevant to what I said, at all? You think Walters is a better defender? How are you allowed unsupervised internet access?

Fairy dust?

Sprayed by Butters' Creamy Goo.

Butters  Goo

How is that relevant to what I said, at all? You think Walters is a better defender? How are you allowed unsupervised internet access?
I didn't think I would need to explain it any more than I did in my original post but here we go this one's for you.

I said Turps is the problem and you said that was lazy because he's been better than Walters. I replied that it doesn't really matter which one is better because they are both just tacklebot hookers that shouldn't be on the field any longer than 30 minutes anyway.

If both of them are in the 17 there is a problem because it means we are missing our main hooker, Paix.

Out of the two tacklebot hookers I prefer Walters because at least he can sort of pass and decision-make like a real hooker.

Learning experience for both the boys as well as Kev. Still have to remember he's a rookie coach and is learning as he goes a bit as well, despite his time in and around the game - it's different in the big chair yourself.

Might be a disappointment this year, but we'll do well to remember from whence we came - and I'd expect it all to be dealt with better next year, too, by all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• porouian
  • Skyblues87
  • Painin the Haas
  • simplythebest
  • Payneinthehaas
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Maddy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Dexter
  • theshed
  • jarro65
  • jd87
  • davidp
  • heartly87
  • Allo
  • Confidor
  • ostin86
  • Howie
  • FACTHUNT
... and 27 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.