vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither Jake nor Billy are, or will ever be, genuine spine members, in the way the likes of Harry Grant are. They're budget fill-ins, who give 100% but it's never going to be enough.
Harry Grant is a once in a generation player .
What you gonna do ? Clone him ? Or offer him Payne and Kotoni`s money to jump ship ?

Harry Grant is a once in a generation player .
What you gonna do ? Clone him ? Or offer him Payne and Kotoni`s money to jump ship ?
Okay, insert any other hooker's name here. How about Reece Robson? He's a complete nobody. Not in any top 8 list of hookers. But he's leagues above any of ours.

Fck yeah .

They are both over rated IMO . Grant is the key to success .

Seeing as he`s a Storm guy . Better throw in a boat too .
I said this previously on here.

I spoke with Harry in late 2020. Asked him about coming to the Bronx. He said he wouldn't consider it for 'at least 2 years'.

Well H, it's been almost 2 years....???

Nah , the sell off Kotoni and Payne and offer their money to Harry plan .

Centres and props are dime a dozen . Harry is elite .

The Tesi story isn`t over yet . Give him a chance to build his cardio and I think we will see more of him .
Having all that time out , especially during pre season doesn`t prepare you to act like a Kelpie dog the way Anthony Siebold likes to refer to .

Fatigue can make cowards out of brave men ...

Okay, insert any other hooker's name here. How about Reece Robson? He's a complete nobody. Not in any top 8 list of hookers. But he's leagues above any of ours.
reece has had big wraps on him for ages coming through in the dragons setup , jr kangaroos,u20's player of the year.
the Cowboys signed him up on a 4 yr deal straight up that's how good they thought he was , has struggled a bit but is finally finding his feet in first grade . he's 24 , corey paix is 22 so just shows that some players take time.

The Tesi story isn`t over yet . Give him a chance to build his cardio and I think we will see more of him .
Having all that time out , especially during pre season doesn`t prepare you to act like a Kelpie dog the way Anthony Siebold likes to refer to .

I'm still clinging to the Kotoni train, but my knuckles are getting pretty white.

reece has had big wraps on him for ages coming through in the dragons setup , jr kangaroos,u20's player of the year.
the Cowboys signed him up on a 4 yr deal straight up that's how good they thought he was , has struggled a bit but is finally finding his feet in first grade . he's 24 , corey paix is 22 so just shows that some players take time.
I definitely haven't written Cory Paix off yet, but I haven't seen what everyone else must be seeing. And neither is Kevvie, it seems.

I'm still clinging to the Kotoni train, but my knuckles are getting pretty white.

Too inconsistant for my tastes .
Can`t set up his winger like Brenko can . Doesn`t score enough tries himself . Turns the ball over too much .

I give him till June next year [ knee reco may have effected him ] if he is not in top few centres every week by then . It`s transfer time .

The drop off in physicality by the Broncos.

Run metres

Round 1-19-1437m
Round 20-23-1333m

Run metres conceded

Round 1-19-1498m
Round 20-23-1600m

Tackle busts

Round 1-19-31
Round 20-23- 28

Opposition tackle busts

Round 1-19- 31
Round 20-23-41

Grant is signed until 25 - theres ZERO chance of getting him.

I thought you said Tesi was an elite athlete and the best you've ever seen, his cardio should be good!

Grant is signed until 25 - theres ZERO chance of getting him.

I thought you said Tesi was an elite athlete and the best you've ever seen, his cardio should be good!

Hey , I never said he was the best athlete I had ever seen .
That is probably Carl Lewis or Daley Thompson .

The best athlete ever seen is an Anthony Siebold quote .

Tesi had no pre season and another month plus off mid season . Not the prep needed for the position that requires the highest metres covered in the course of a game .

Sell off Haas and Staggs then go speak to Harry .
Money talks , very loudly .

It’s not gonna be pretty
I'm with you on that one. Although I gave them zero chance at Commbank a while back as well. But their form has fallen off a cliff since then. I'm expecting a bit more of the same tonight. Parra by 14.

He is definitely top 8. He's right up there with Cook and Api for NSW if we go only off this years form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.