Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

How does his errors compare to other forwards? How often does he miss tackles?
He's not in the top tier of efficiency (92.2%) but he's higher than Capewell (86.7%), Hosking (90.5%), Palasia (91.8%). Similar to Hetherington (92.7%). The middles miss less, but don't make as many either.

Ncnc
If we ever see Walters in the halves again, I'm switching the TV off. Saving myself the pain.
For the second time, I did that last night. As soon as it hit 24-0 I was done. (The first time was the week before against Storm) - 35 years of watching Broncos games either in person or on screen and they were the first time I have not watched the full game. Not doing my head space any good to watch this rabble not playing league to a NRL standard.

That right edge gets exposed way too much for my liking, and Riki seems to get caught just as often as the rest of them.
Against the Storm:

Tackles, missed, ineffective, efficiency

Selwyn: 3, 4, 0, 42.8%
Kotoni: 21, 5, 2, 75%
Jordan: 38, 5, 1, 86.7%

Corey: 8, 2, 1, 72.7%
Delouise: 18, 3, 2, 78.3%
Kurt: 22, 3, 0, 88%

Te Maire: 5, 4, 1, 50%

Ncnc

For the second time, I did that last night. As soon as it hit 24-0 I was done. (The first time was the week before against Storm) - 35 years of watching Broncos games either in person or on screen and they were the first time I have not watched the full game. Not doing my head space any good to watch this rabble not playing league to a NRL standard.
I’m exactly the same. Never turned a game off before even in the Seibold error. I turned off the Storm game just after half time but stuck with the Eels game because I didn’t actually have anything better to do. The storm game my wife was home and I thought it was worth trying to throw a leg over.

I’m exactly the same. Never turned a game off before even in the Seibold error. I turned off the Storm game just after half time but stuck with the Eels game because I didn’t actually have anything better to do. The storm game my wife was home and I thought it was worth trying to throw a leg over.

Oh I turned off plenty during the Seibold era sadly. This week was the first time I've done it with Kevvie (I didn't watch the Storm game as I knew there would be no point).

Well, I hope you succeeded in that case.

Haha yeah I gave up on the eels game before half time and went out. Got back and the second half was only a few minutes in so I settled back in. I’m sure I made my point though

Same shit different day from Oates, basically said the same thing after the Storm game, The players don’t care if they win or lose.

Oates cares. You could see the tears in his eyes last week. Can't say about this week, I was at work when the game was on and no way in fucking hell am I watching that until the off-season.

What a shitty game to be at ... not only because of the result, but because it felt like I was at an away game ... I'm sure the Eels fans outnumbered us

What a shitty game to be at ... not only because of the result, but because it felt like I was at an away game ... I'm sure the Eels fans outnumbered us
I was surrounded by them. They are bloody grubs mate, full going off at me when I left just not your normal banter they were foul mouthed.

Wonder if some players are sooking now and will despise Kevvie

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Spoon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • TimWhatley
  • Culhwch
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.