/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

That was fucking pathetic.

I didn't even stay for the whole game because I couldn't watch them anymore. They won because the Dragons were terrible.

And we just flat out refused to use Roberts. Kept cutting him out. Best attacking weapon we have and we don't give him the ball.

Niko had a bloody average game. Our right side attack suffered as a result.

The expectation is square ups in the 2nd. Watch them not come

If it wasn't so predictable, it would be astonishing.

Another victory I can't even be happy about because I am fuming about the officiating. The refs are gonna be the death of this comp.

What a rubbish display from Cecchin again. An 8-2 penalty count against us at home. We received 2 penalties in the first half, one for kicking it out on the full and another for a facial massage on Kahu. Zero penalties in the second half, fucking zero. What a corrupt pile of shit.

Milford is a freak. Nikorima was pretty average, needed to give the ball more to Roberts.

Need to be a little more patient and not make as many errors.

Milf and Thaiday were great. Blair needs to know when to hold 'em. Defense was a little bit sluggish and wasn't as strong but to be fair every time we put on a good hit the ref blew a penalty. We are looking pretty good. We need to keep working up the middle. Locky was right about earning the right to throw the ball around. Putting Milf on the wing for his break there was really neat. We have some really clever plays. I am liking this footy, we look like we are having fun and believing but it turned a little bit complacent at the end there.

Frizelle was astonishing for someone with a bad ankle. MacGregor wouldn't make shit up would he?

That was fucking pathetic.

I didn't even stay for the whole game because I couldn't watch them anymore. They won because the Dragons were terrible.

And we just flat out refused to use Roberts. Kept cutting him out. Best attacking weapon we have and we don't give him the ball.

Niko had a bloody average game. Our right side attack suffered as a result.
It's changed since Hunt has become hooker, probably a coincidence though. The important thing with Roberts is that he's still an x-factor while still having solid defence. It's great to have him in the side.

Niko wasn't that bad. He was a target for the Dragons and he was worn out. He isn't completely match fit. He had some nice touches but the line running from Gillo wasn't perfect there and the ball wasn't quite right for Roberts at any time IMO. Broncos looked to be targeting the other side of the field more and when they went the other way it was Milf doing the damage. Niko was solid in D

Like Gus pointed out, we only tried to get through the game without a scratch. We've put on 86 points combined against the Titans and Sharks, so this was never going to be a blowout. Anyway, Really happy with this performance as the team never looked like losing despite not playing at their best. Next week and beyond is where the real test starts.

Like Gus pointed out, we only tried to get through the game without a scratch. We've put on 86 points combined against the Titans and Sharks, so this was never going to be a blowout. Anyway, Really happy with this performance as the team never looked like losing despite not playing at their best. Next week and beyond is where the real test starts.

If that's true, that attitude is one reason why we haven't won a premiership in over a decade.

If that's true, that attitude is one reason why we haven't won a premiership in over a decade.

I dunno about you but I'm not exactly keen on burning our guys out before the finals even begin just to put minnows to the sword

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • TimWhatley
  • MrMoore
  • Brocko
  • cento
  • The Don
  • Shane Tronc
  • Evander
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  • Financeguy
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • jarro65
  • Rowdy124
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.