Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I thought milf needed to do more on the 2 occasions where fergo and Evans, were able to simply reach out and place the ball down . Lucky for us fergie's was called back but all he needed to do was hold those balls up , they're the plays that make him a better fullback.

He looks and sounds like he could throw up at any moment. Definitely under the effect of something.

I wasn't even paying attention during the game but when its isolated like that, it's easy to tell. I dunno if he's drunk, much more likely he's on some sort of medication

I wasn't even paying attention during the game but when its isolated like that, it's easy to tell. I dunno if he's drunk, much more likely he's on some sort of medication
That's what I thought too. It's more like he's tripping or something.

I didn't think he was too bad, maybe a tad under the weather. Not much in it really.

Got out of jail in that one, they almost got us at the end many thanks to Moses average goal kicking. A loss at the end there would have been deflating as **** after those herculean efforts from Haas and Fifita again.

Our service from dummy half was iffy again. Macca's high-low-behind alternate passing combined with Seggy's end over end harbour bridge efforts. What happened to the bullet spiral passes, these highly paid pros should be doing it with their eyes closed.
The forwards should cop some of that blame too for being flat footed when the 9 is about to distribute. Seems like they just turn up and play when these moves (pod running) should be perfected at training.
If they came off the back fence, and met the ball just before the advantage line, our pack would be churning 60-70m a set. Disappointed to see Hass catch the ball with zero momentum and then try to generate quick leg speed when having already 2 defenders upon him. JT'lolo and Granville have a sweet combo going, our rakes should take notice.
Same applies for our attacking shifts, we look like strangers out there hesitantly passing it to each other. A very disjointed team we are.

Gus said it truthfully, in a way regarding our non-existent game plan - 'give it to the big kid'.

But a win is a win and we can only get better if we iron out those deficiencies in our game.
Bring on the Bulldogs and the finals!

Edit: Liking Macca's pressure on the kicker a quality strength to his other limitations.
Surprised that SOS has not been an improvement on Turps in my opinion.

Agreed on Macca pressuring kickers, his most redeeming quality the past however many games. Makes a massive difference.

Yeah I missed a large chunk of the game but Thaiday interviewing Isaako at the end I thought he was completely off guts.

Another stinker of a game by Oates. I'd be letting him walk to be honest. Not worth anywhere near the $600k a season he wants. To my knowledge, fergo is the only other winger on that money and he has dominated Oates every game they have played this year.

Boyd's best game in a year or two. The line break where he just ran was nice to see. That's been my issue with him. Not taking the line on and appearing scared to get tackled. Try showed good effort, although nothing too special. Did seem to go missing again when the game was on the line though.

Boyd actually showed some good pace and he actually has a really nice step. It definitely had me fooled, I thought for all money he was gonna be tackled easily.

It’ll be everyone accept me.

If we are going to play the rabbits I can feel it in my bones we will win and everyone on this forum will be absolutely giving it to me
Do you even understand why??

I don’t think it should be assumed that Thaiday is under the influence. I think he was just trying too hard to sound like a stereotypical sports commentator and ended up over enunciating. He probably had a vocal
coach teaching him to speak slower and clearer for tv and he’s made a meal of it.

Obviously I know, it’s why I made the joke ay
Ok good . So you understand that it's because you were very clearly hoping your own team lost just to validate your pov and you haven't once acknowledged the club, just maybe, got it right, or that we are now a full season ahead of where we would be if Wayne had stayed.

There are some salty eels fans around today.
Believing Boyd blocked Gutho's chase of Issako's field goal attempt.
Also Fergo's unawarded try due to the refs forward pass call.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • porouian
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Spoon
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Jedhead
  • Nerd
  • Spooky1013
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • Bish
... and 49 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.