Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Ok good . So you understand that it's because you were very clearly hoping your own team lost just to validate your pov and you haven't once acknowledged the club, just maybe, got it right, or that we are now a full season ahead of where we would be if Wayne had stayed.

I won’t say something like that because I don’t believe they did get it right. Our team is literally too talented to fail and seibold is going to be the benefactor of that. I didn’t want them to fail, I was just pissed of that they were. Still we only have a 50% win rate.

There are some salty eels fans around today.
Believing Boyd blocked Gutho's chase of Issako's field goal attempt.
Also Fergo's unawarded try due to the refs forward pass call.

They should be salty at their defence for letting a teenager stroll through their entire team on the 5th tackle during golden point

Adding to this, eels fans forget they had the penalty count in their favour, and didn't take advantage when we had 12 on the field.

I'd have issues with both those decisions tbh. To Guthersons credit he didn't fall over and carry on but Boyd was clearly only there for one reason

I won’t say something like that because I don’t believe they did get it right. Our team is literally too talented to fail and seibold is going to be the benefactor of that. I didn’t want them to fail, I was just pissed of that they were. Still we only have a 50% win rate.
Question answered, ta

Well if you looked at it properly Gutherson clearly wasn't square at marker in the slightest
That has nothing to do with it. I'm glad we got one our way but if Gutho had taken a dive they would have reviewed it and probably given Parra a penalty.

That has nothing to do with it. I'm glad we got one our way but if Gutho had taken a dive they would have reviewed it and probably given Parra a penalty.
Well if he had got to Isaako and blocked the kick we would've hit the roof

So Mrs Boyd tell Darius to bend over 5 minutes before he leaves home and kicks him fair up the klacker.... "now get out there and play some footy you muppet' she says 'and I dont want to hear any haters this week' Darius responds and played pretty well. Get Mrs Boyd in the tunnel at the begining of both halves and do the 'bend over boydy' thing.... I am not a fan of Darius any longer but he did do well last night.

They should be salty at their defence for letting a teenager stroll through their entire team on the 5th tackle during golden point

He isn’t just any average teenager to be fair, he also ran over the Australian lock and made him look pretty average recently too.

He isn’t just any average teenager to be fair, he also ran over the Australian lock and made him look pretty average recently too.

Yeah 100%

The whinge I saw Eels fans have is that Seggy obstructed the defence when Fifita ran behind him.

That is the exact same resoning I use to downplay Bennetts success as Broncos Coach back in the day. Bennett was the benefactor of the enormous amount of talent at our disposal.

That is the exact same resoning I use to downplay Bennetts success as Broncos Coach back in the day. Bennett was the benefactor of the enormous amount of talent at our disposal.

Sure. He’s also coached Qld, NZ (sort of), England, st George and Souths and had success. I also consider getting that busted knights team to a prelim an accomplishment.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • Behold
  • Maddy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • sooticus
  • Splinter
  • BroncoFan94
  • LittleDavey
  • achievedrap
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bronx48
  • bb_gun
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • rj9
  • mystico
  • Bish
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.