Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The golden try thing has some merit, it will at least have sides trying some attacking football as opposed to five hit ups trying to gain territory. The downside for the teams is that the golden point period will usually be longer and it is likely you will have more drawers.

To be honest we were desperately unlucky not to win it in regulation time with that first field goal attempt from Isaako.

Happy with the win but we should of iced the game at 16-6.

Got the job done though and onto next week.

Haas and Fifita can lead this forward pack for the next decade. They're pretty remarkable.

How about once one side nails a fg\try\pg\ they kickoff and other team has one set plus penalty or dropout or opposition knock on or whatever comes their way as right of reply? Once team leading gets the ball back that's it.

Maybe something like a drop off system like touch with a golden try setup, every 2 minutes a player comes off from both teams.

How about once one side nails a fg\try\pg\ they kickoff and other team has one set plus penalty or dropout or opposition knock on or whatever comes their way as right of reply? Once team leading gets the ball back that's it.

Just keep it simple I say. Golden try wins and ends the game. Field goal keeps game going for the allotted 5 minutes extra time. Oh and no 7 tackle bullshit

Just keep it simple I say. Golden try wins and ends the game. Field goal keeps game going for the allotted 5 minutes extra time. Oh and no 7 tackle bullshit
What about a fistfight between the props? I'd back our chances there.

Last edited:
Imagine for golden point Suncorp goes all dark and then a ring gets lowered on to the field. Then one by one the players run out to do battle. Last man standing wins. Then it’s a whole new strategic game, who do you send in first
TPJ

Imagine for golden point Suncorp goes all dark and then a ring gets lowered on to the field. Then one by one the players run out to do battle. Last man standing wins. Then it’s a whole new strategic game, who do you send in first

Turpin.

NNd4qM.gif

I wish they would just bring back draws. Golden anything during the regular season has always seemed odd to me. If two teams were even on the night, they should just split the points.

The others will say he was terrible but I won't. He wasn't brilliant yet made some great tackles that needed to be made, he created some half chances and I really really want us to persist with him.

To be fair to him it was only his kicking game that was terrible and I think that’s what most people are basing his game on last night. Because his defense was superb and him playing into the line is positive.

But this is a guy barley half a dozen first grade games into his career playing as a game managing half leading a stuttering attack with bugger all support so am definitely willing to cut him some slack. He also topped our tackle count last week with 38 and was 5th last night with 32 tackles.

All things considered he has a very solid base to build on and I think he just had an off night with the boot which our other kickers aren’t exactly setting the comp on fire as it is. Showed enough for me against Cronulla recently to give him a long term crack next season alongside Dearden unless we somehow go to market and get a Brodie Croft or better.

I wish they would just bring back draws. Golden anything during the regular season has always seemed odd to me. If two teams were even on the night, they should just split the points.

Hear hear. Keep overtime for games that require a result, and make it five minutes each way first before even thinking about golden anything.
[automerge]1567250473[/automerge]
But this is a guy barley half a dozen first grade games into his career playing as a game managing half leading a stuttering attack with bugger all support so am definitely willing to cut him some slack. He also topped our tackle count last week with 38 and was 5th last night with 32 tackles.

Nah, not how BHQ works. Instant worldbeater or scrapheap. Those are the only two options.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.