Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Yeah but that's also true in the 79th minute. Sometimes you're unlucky and that's sport. I agree with golden try but, even then you can't help bad luck.
No that's not true. Extra time is basically a new game, first point scorer wins. It's hard to score a point if you never get the ball.

They're too busy overturning correct calls like the Parra line drop out.

I'm just re-watching the game now and that was a truly horrific call. Never ever touched a Bronco, it was all Eels.

And not a single word qbout the refs abysmal performance in any news outlet either.

It would if it was the other way around and JT dropped a kick off.

It's easy to say being a fan of the opposing team, but I honestly believe it's a shit way to win a game and I think I'd always feel a little uneasy about it if the situations were reversed.

...because it's only the Broncos getting screwed, again. Why would the NSW-centric pricks bother to draw attention to it?

That's now the last 3 weeks we have, on balance during the game, been dudded by the refs. After Friday night even my old man, with whom I regularly argue about dodgy calls vs 'bad luck', has started to agree we're getting shafted.

I love how Sydney is starting to get scared of the talent we have though. Nothing better than salty NSW tears...

What about the atrocious 'push in the back' penalty in the first 10 minutes of the match! Staggs and Gutherson run into each other and Staggs merely gently raises his hands to prevent injury or I should say, defensively and bingo, penalty Parra. There was no way on earth he could have avoided contact.
Yep forgot that. Was definitely one for the montage of ridiculous refereeing.

Yep forgot that. Was definitely one for the montage of ridiculous refereeing.
Well what about the worst tackle of the night!!

I'm talking about the crusher tackle on Oates, 12 minutes in to the second half. Not only did it not receive a penalty, it wasn't even mentioned in commentary! Had Oates put his hand on the back of his neck and not arisen the Parra player would have received a 3-4 week suspension!!

It was text book crusher style yet very few seemed to notice, even some of we diehard fans. Check it out and tell me if I'm just being crazy. 12 minutes into the second half. Oates fields a kick.

Well what about the worst tackle of the night!!

I'm talking about the crusher tackle on Oates, 12 minutes in to the second half. Not only did it not receive a penalty, it wasn't even mentioned in commentary! Had Oates put his hand on the back of his neck and not arisen the Parra player would have received a 3-4 week suspension!!

It was text book crusher style yet very few seemed to notice, even some of we diehard fans. Check it out and tell me if I'm just being crazy. 12 minutes into the second half. Oates fields a kick.

Good eye, unbelievably the MRC missed it as well.

Hey @Super Freak, did you want to get the footage and Ask Kenty why the MRC are so inconsistent on crackdowns? We've got a player missing five weeks, and we couldn't even get a penalty for Blake's (that man again) text-book crusher.

I'm just re-watching the game now and that was a truly horrific call. Never ever touched a Bronco, it was all Eels.

And not a single word qbout the refs abysmal performance in any news outlet either.
And you watch Annesley avoid it like the plague in his weekly briefing tomorrow

Good eye, unbelievably the MRC missed it as well.

Hey @Super Freak, did you want to get the footage and Ask Kenty why the MRC are so inconsistent on crackdowns? We've got a player missing five weeks, and we couldn't even get a penalty for Blake's (that man again) text-book crusher.
I'd like one of you technologically advanced guys to isolate that tackle and post it on here so that a lot more on here can see it. During the game at that moment the crowd adjacent were outraged, screaming out and I knew so many were not only screaming about the tackle but the injustice of the malicious banning of TPJ for something similar.

And you watch Annesley avoid it like the plague in his weekly briefing tomorrow
He needs his attention drawn to that crusher tackle too, a very serious onfield miss.

He needs his attention drawn to that crusher tackle too, a very serious onfield miss.
Is it possible for a fan to refer an incident to the MRC?

Is it possible for a fan to refer an incident to the MRC?
I'd love someone to put up an email list for the MRC the NRL judiciary, and the many footy shows that discuss and dissect our game. They all seem so Sydney-centric and they only time they focus on us is to bag us out.

I'd like one of you technologically advanced guys to isolate that tackle and post it on here so that a lot more on here can see it. During the game at that moment the crowd adjacent were outraged, screaming out and I knew so many were not only screaming about the tackle but the injustice of the malicious banning of TPJ for something similar.

Oates Crusher

Unread

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Rah88
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.