Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Sure. He’s also coached Qld, NZ (sort of), England, st George and Souths and had success. I also consider getting that busted knights team to a prelim an accomplishment.

I will give you St George, having success with rep sides is not a good comparison to coaching in the NRL. South's will likely finish one point above us and have been horrible in the second half of the season. I would say that their success has been comparable to ours this season, and we all know what you think of our season so far.

Also, for the sake of the forum I'm not keen to turn this into Seibold v Bennett volume 200.
[automerge]1567229702[/automerge]
C'mon guys take it to the Bennett\Seibold thread.
I'm getting real fed up with this constant shit slinging about Bennett and Seibold. It's almost September, time to get over it.

I haven't mentioned Seibold lads

Last edited:
What am I meant to do? I wasn’t speaking about either of them and people have cracks at me. I’m not going to just let people post at me and not respond.

There are some salty eels fans around today.
Believing Boyd blocked Gutho's chase of Issako's field goal attempt.
Also Fergo's unawarded try due to the refs forward pass call.
That's how fucking stupid those fans are. They're right about one thing though, Boyd did play blocker but it was a penalty for a head high on Segeyaro or a penalty for offside as few had got back onside.

On the forward pass the ref merely blew the penalty on advice of the touch judge. The touchie was right in line and in the replay you can see him plainly mouth the word 'forward' and stands his ground!

What am I meant to do? I wasn’t speaking about either of them and people have cracks at me. I’m not going to just let people post at me and not respond.
Take the discussion to a PM or start a designated thread where you can have all of the Seibold/Bennett discussions to your heart's content.

That try they scored to level the game was garbage as well. Junior Paulo walked about 5m forward after being called held, way off the mark. It was let go and then they bust over and score by an inch. They need to start penalising teams for walking off the mark rather than just taking the tackle back, because it is a blatant disregard to the rules of rugby league and a blight on the game.

So Mrs Boyd tell Darius to bend over 5 minutes before he leaves home and kicks him fair up the klacker.... "now get out there and play some footy you muppet' she says 'and I dont want to hear any haters this week' Darius responds and played pretty well. Get Mrs Boyd in the tunnel at the begining of both halves and do the 'bend over boydy' thing.... I am not a fan of Darius any longer but he did do well last night.

I’d bend over for Kayla.

That try they scored to level the game was garbage as well. Junior Paulo walked about 5m forward after being called held, way off the mark. It was let go and then they bust over and score by an inch. They need to start penalising teams for walking off the mark rather than just taking the tackle back, because it is a blatant disregard to the rules of rugby league and a blight on the game.
There was another one where we needed to hand the ball over close the eels line and they walked forward a couple of metres but Gillette pushed whoever was our other marker into the guy playing the ball to get him back on the mark. Was pretty funny stuff and good on Gillo for doing it.

Last week I thought Roberts walked sideways off the mark to play the ball when Cook took off and they scored. I didn’t watch a replay but that was my impression live. Pisses me off too because Cook doesn’t need help to carve teams up.

So Mrs Boyd tell Darius to bend over 5 minutes before he leaves home and kicks him fair up the klacker.... "now get out there and play some footy you muppet' she says 'and I dont want to hear any haters this week' Darius responds and played pretty well. Get Mrs Boyd in the tunnel at the begining of both halves and do the 'bend over boydy' thing.... I am not a fan of Darius any longer but he did do well last night.
Phew! I didnt know where that was going to end up when Mrs Boyd asked Mr Boyd to bend over. Could have gone a very twisted direction.

I didn't initiate it. Just responded to someone elses post.

You haven't done anything wrong mate. I wouldn't worry about it 👍
[automerge]1567235591[/automerge]

That and stepping to the side in order to make the markers look not square.
[automerge]1567235960[/automerge]

I have no sympathy for the eels fans. I can remember a few occasions where we have lost games in the same manner. Sometimes we have to try fight through 2-3 blockers, I would always think that we should be doing that.....glad we did!

Last edited:

I heard someone call into ABC Grandstand claiming that we only won because of a coin toss, he said that golden point was unfair because of this and it should be golden try ...

I heard someone call into ABC Grandstand claiming that we only won because of a coin toss, he said that golden point was unfair because of this and it should be golden try ...

I think Golden Try would be a better spectacle to be honest, you would see some pretty wild footy for the final ten mins, as opposed to give it to the big guy, set it up in the middle, give it to the kicky guy

I'm sympathetic to the idea of golden try but you play by the rules and the officials you have.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.