Round 24 Discussion

Still punting on the Sharks, which really is crazy given they are missing their 4 best players in Carney, Gallen, Fifita and Graham!

This Manly core -- Stewart bros, Watbrains, Matai, Lyon, + DCE and Foran, has to be one of the best club combos ever. 4 of the last 7 GFs plus top 2 again this year.

edit - +Matty Ballin, top 3 QLD origin hooker past 5 or 6 years

Last edited:
Terrible awareness from Symonds there. Has four players in the back field, holds the ball and loses it...

Eels really giving it to Manly now after that disallowed try.

Manly in all sorts now. Terrible handling.

Manly. You want them to win just one game and they turn to shit.

What a great game, Manly have gotten stage fright for the first time that I can remember under pressure.

Eels on 28 and have knights and raiders to round out. Dogs have titans to go and already on 30. it's getting to the point where the Broncs need BOTH warriors and storm to fall over badly.

This is a very un Manly finish from them. How many bloody dropped balls in the last 10 minutes.

I think Brett Stewart takes angry pills before games.

Things don't go his teams way & he is always arguing with the refs.

Go the Rabbits...Go the Roosters ! Bloody Cowboys may keep us out providing we beat Newcastle..... Not to mention the Warriors although I think they are a little vulnerable... Fucking uselessManly ..hate seeing whinging Hayne having a win...dopey commentators comparing him to Wally..hah.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • Culhwch
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.