PRE-GAME [Round 25, 2024] Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dean Ritchie
James Hooper
Danny Weidler
Peter Badel
The Mole

Five 'reporters' off the top of my head who have all had players / club staff point them out as making stuff up.
Yes, and sometimes their source lies. And you've seen that live in press conferences.

In fact, when a politician says they have no interest in running, they're definitely sticking a toe in the water.

This game will be interesting because we most likely bring Sailor back at fullback but atleast this time we have Reyno and the times he was with Reyno last season he did a good job there.

He has had a horror 24 but this is a game he can redeem himself somewhat I feel he is alot better than the trash he has dished out in his last games.

Also hope to see Mozer staying in the 14 role, I think Te kura needs to come in this game, Mozer has gotten his feet into first grade time to bring his partner in crime, it's literally a free try every game, the two have insane chemistry, the Souths Logan Deluxe Package.

We will have to be really on now. Parra are staring down the barrel of a Spoonbowl with the Tigers. They will be desperate.

Do you think I could smuggle a certain tabby into suncorp stadium 😂😂😂

I believe that my mum's team will get her third wooden spoon or she could be sharing with parra

Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

Let’s just hope Sailor finds some of his better form. We know he’s got good footy in him. We will need to defend well because finding points without Walsh will prove difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.