PRE-GAME [Round 25, 2024] Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s happened with cobbo?
Is he injured, stood down etc
Sailor at fullback just shows how far we have fallen. Time to cancel Kayo for second time this season😖😩

What’s happened with cobbo?
Is he injured, stood down etc
Sailor at fullback just shows how far we have fallen. Time to cancel Kayo for second time this season😖😩

Are you taking the piss or is that a genuine question?

He's been dealing with the DV issues. He wasn't going to be allowed to continue playing when that all started.

I am still deciding go to this match. Since suncorp stadium gives me massive headaches and gross hotdogs I should program my mum's TV for Rosie to watch the match

He's been dealing with the DV issues. He wasn't going to be allowed to continue playing when that all started.
Was a genuine question.
Haven’t heard much is all.
If I was taking the piss I would’ve

Sharks to beat Dragons
Storm to beat Redcliffe

So a win against Parra brings us to two pts from the 8 with 4 pts to play for……. Could we still do this despite the season we’ve had?

.....How closely do you follow the Broncs, exactly?

Pretty fckin closely , I`d say .
But other than a sound bite a few weeks back we haven`t had an update since .

So ,, if you are better informed spill the beanz .

Its all gone extremely quiet and I don't think he has been charged either. The media were very quick to retract his naming.

Its all gone extremely quiet and I don't think he has been charged either. The media were very quick to retract his naming.
The fact it's gone very quiet could be a good or bad thing.
Hasn't been charged or stood down as far as we know so the team list today could be a little idea of what's going on if he's named or not. But people have said he's been at training from memory.

Courier Mail reporting that Cobbo is set to be recalled against the Eels. Said he trained on the right wing

Courier Mail reporting that Cobbo is set to be recalled against the Eels. Said he trained on the right wing
Well that's great news. Hopefully he's mentally all there and has a blinder to shut the doubters up.

NRL2024BHQTeamListRound25

I think wing is a smart decision for Cobbo, ease him back in and give him his chance to prove himself again.
Yeah we need him to make some metres to start our sets and on the wing is where he’ll most likely contribute in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.