POST GAME [Round 25, 2024] Broncos vs Eels

Just want to point out how underrated Jensen is, despite playing 11 less minutes then carrigan, made 1 less tackle, missed 3 tackles compared to carrigans 7 and gained 145 meters compared to carrigans 215

Jensen arguably had the same if not more effort then Carrigan (in defense at least) that game and made tackles more consistently, but I dont think anyone has mentioned him once.

That's because he didn't score a try, he does that every week. You're right.

Your main man Pete "The Hard Hitter" Badel folded like a deck of cards when Kevvie challenged him, forced him to change his question. What a skirt.
You reckon the press needs to stop sucking Kevvie's ****?

Just want to point out how underrated Jensen is, despite playing 11 less minutes then carrigan, made 1 less tackle, missed 3 tackles compared to carrigans 7 and gained 145 meters compared to carrigans 215

Jensen arguably had the same if not more effort then Carrigan (in defense at least) that game and made tackles more consistently, but I dont think anyone has mentioned him once.
To be brutally honest, he's probably our easiest player to replace without anyone kicking up a stink. Who is going to make way for Te Kura?

We have not structure, only carrigan and willison run onto the ball,

Structure ?
I keep hearing this word . WTF does it mean in this context ?
You run the front man runner plays that all the defences have seen a million times and rehearse to combat 3-4 days a week ?

Questions have to be asked about the desire in that first 20 minutes or so.
Poor decisions from the Ref aside, it was abysmal.

Brilliance from Sailor got that run and try, doesn’t negate all the shit we’ve had to endure, despite the commentators saying he’s had good games this season?

Don’t know how we won that but greatful we did. An ugly win is still 2 pts. Don’t get any more for sublime footy.

Presser was embarrassing too. We WILL make the finals Kev says, whilst continuing to clean the table of invisible biscuit crumbs, really need to talk to a shrink about that mate.

Others have said too, Eels could/should have beaten Penrith recently had it not been for a very late comeback, but I’m not that bothered with what other teams have done, I am only bothered in us.

Even if we do scrape into the finals it’s been horrible to watch.

As a team, we've been terrible all season.
If we make the finals it's on the back of individual efforts. Most of our tries have come from solo runs.
Our attack was much the same last year, but we made fewer errors. Our defence, though, that's when we looked like an actual team.

In fairness, Parramatta were on fire in the first 15 minutes, then ran out of puff. We were fitter. That's not usually the case.

Yeh, there were a couple of times I got excited when he made a half break. He needs to invest in a sprint training coach in the off-season. Just that extra split second of explosive power off the mark would have seen him through on a few occasions last night.

He redeemed himself in my eyes .
I thought he was a poor signing a few weeks back . He polished the parts of his game that were sub standard and surprised me . Well done Rogers .

Structure ?
I keep hearing this word . WTF does it mean in this context ?
You run the front man runner plays that all the defences have seen a million times and rehearse to combat 3-4 days a week ?
It all starts with shit, and then becomes very beautiful

Kevvie was asked in the presser about our continued vulnerabilities on the edges and how we’ve been exposed badly by both the dogs & titans and his answer was that we were playing one of the best tonight.

Poor decisions from the Ref aside, it was abysmal.

Brilliance from Sailor got that run and try, doesn’t negate all the shit we’ve had to endure, despite the commentators saying he’s had good games this season?

Don’t know how we won that but greatful we did. An ugly win is still 2 pts. Don’t get any more for sublime footy.

Presser was embarrassing too. We WILL make the finals Kev says, whilst continuing to clean the table of invisible biscuit crumbs, really need to talk to a shrink about that mate.

Others have said too, Eels could/should have beaten Penrith recently had it not been for a very late comeback, but I’m not that bothered with what other teams have done, I am only bothered in us.

Our preparation at home needs to be looked at, that’s 3 games in a row they haven’t come out of the sheds to start the game.

Active Now

• upthebroncs
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • mitch222
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BRC088
  • Mister Wright
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.