/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Haven't officially re-signed him yet.

I am actually in the wondering whether we should camp too though I have to admit. He is obviously elite level but is he worth $1 million, in my opinion absolutely not.

I am actually in the wondering whether we should camp too though I have to admit. He is obviously elite level but is he worth $1 million, in my opinion absolutely not.

I personally wouldn't pay him more than $600-700 thousand but we all know Bennett will re-sign him for $1 million to $900 thousand a year.

I personally wouldn't pay him more than $600-700 thousand but we all know Bennett will re-sign him for $1 million to $900 thousand a year.
I read a report the offer was around the 800k mark.

Well worth it

I read a report the offer was around the 800k mark.

Well worth it

For some reason, I don't agree. Last game highlighted that there is something that just isn't right for me. 600k + TPAs sure but anymore, I just don't really see that it is worth losing other players to keep him.

I still cant get over how shit we were Thursday night. Hopefully we turn this around to a stunner of a game this Thursday and we actually try to tackle without falling off players and catch balls as well. Do we know if Kahu is back for this game?

Melbourne lose a gf. Come back hungrier than ever

Broncos lose a gf. 2 seasons of soul searching.

Probably not the place for it, but 2016 still shits me - win 7/8 opening games and 6/7 to end the season.

Everything in between was such a waste of an opportunity.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.