PRE-GAME Round 25 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

That did not look like a try.

Looks like the Orchids defend about as well as the Eels.

That Broncos presenter girl is probably the happiest person I've ever seen.

Excellent game from the girls.

They won 48-14 and scored some absolute pearlers.

That was pretty cool too watch. Hope the boys come up with around the same score line.
Are we not going to have a sticky thread in this forum for the Ladies team?

That was pretty cool too watch. Hope the boys come up with around the same score line.
We haven't really discussed it, if there's enough organic interest, anyone is welcome to create threads for the Womens games. I'm not going to follow it intently, let alone know when the games are so it won't be me. I can't even find a "draw" on the NRL's website.

We haven't really discussed it, if there's enough organic interest, anyone is welcome to create threads for the Womens games. I'm not going to follow it intently, let alone know when the games are so it won't be me. I can't even find a "draw" on the NRL's website.

I think it’s because they’re being drawn alongside the finals, so if Brisbane and the Dragons or Warriors end up playing each other, the girls teams will play too, so they need the finals decided before they do it.

Closer towards the start of their season I believe we will have a separate thread regarding the women’s team.

No guarantees on that. But we will have live score threads.

I think it’s because they’re being drawn alongside the finals, so if Brisbane and the Dragons or Warriors end up playing each other, the girls teams will play too, so they need the finals decided before they do it.
The website is pretty bad, I can't find any information about the structure of the competition, how the draws work, or anything really. Just a bunch of news articles.

So if we exit in week 1 or 2, the Broncos girls don't play again?

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Old Mate
  • KateBroncos1812
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.