Round 25 Discussion

10-0 going to be hard to peg them back now.

Roosters getting plenty of help from the refs early to get a couple of trys. Maloney clearly knocks on trying to intercept a likely Manly try, it's called backwards, they get two penalties in a row to stroll up field and score.

Manly got an opportunity here prove my previous statement wrong please.

Don't want Manly to get into the finals. Hate that scum. But want Roosters walking away with several injuries.

Another try here could make things interesting.

Gotta say I hate the chooks more than Manly now. They are getting a massive leg up from the refs with their flop defence rarely getting penalised.

Even Paul Kent acknowledged that there has been a change away from penalising laying in the ruck in the last 5/6 weeks.We cannot win the GF unless the refs speed up the ruck or we start to hold down a bit.

It's hard to understand how Kane Evans in particular gets away with late flops so often.

Last edited:
It does appear that Roosters do win a large number of penalties for ruck infringement that aren't penalised the other way.

Well, that's the 3rd straight minor premiership for Roosters.

They won't lose next week.

It does appear that Roosters do win a large number of penalties for ruck infringement that aren't penalised the other way.

I'll allude to this in a post shortly.

Well there goes Manly for the year this will be the first time since 2004 that they've failed to qualify for the finals.

Well, that's the 3rd straight minor premiership for Roosters.

They won't lose next week.

The minor premiership would've been nice to win but really who remembers the minor premiers in future years though I would take winning a premiership over a minor premiership any day. Everybody remembers that the Wests Tigers won the 2005 premiership but no-one really remembers that Parramatta were the minor premiers.

If no one remembered how did you post it? :)

I probably should've worded it better. My point is that the premiers are the ones that are remembered by the majority in the future when the minor premiers aren't usually remembered by the majority.

Great win to the BlackWhite And Blue....headed in the second half and come back to level then a field goal to break the deadlock and a great Ennis try to seal it with 2 minutes to go. Top four after losing their first four..Bradburyed ha ha...

Unread

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.