Round 25 Discussion

Fucking dragons. They define useless, I feel disgusted that they beat us once this year. Disgusted.

Good win to the Titans. That's another close one at home, and considering the season Henry and co. have had to endure, I think it's a real positive that they've managed to be competitive at all. They inherited a mess, so to think they can finish as high as 10th is a pretty good result considering everything they've been through.

And with that win, the Dragons give the Sea Eagles a glimmer of hope. There's a 51 points difference, so say if the Dragons come up against the right Tigers outfit, and the Sea Eagles go out in style they could still make the finals.

For the sake of my mid-Round 1 tip, I really hope that doesn't happen. However, it does add a little intrigue to a round that's centered on which team will qualify 4th, and the make up of the bottom 8.

Fucking dragons. They define useless, I feel disgusted that they beat us once this year. Disgusted.

That right there is why early season form counts for very little.

Grab the two points, put together some decent displays but don't get too concerned about 80 minute performances till July.

Dave Taylor could have been a superstar, if he bothered to put in the effort.

What a waste of talent he had.

Glad the Titans won today.

Who is more 'injury' prone, Josh Dugan or Steve Matai. (you could hit them with a feather & both would fall to the ground in sheer agony & 10 secs later will be back on their feet)

Dave Taylor could have been a superstar, if he bothered to put in the effort.

What a waste of talent he had.

Glad the Titans won today.

Who is more 'theater' prone, Josh Dugan or Steve Matai. (you could hit them with a feather & both would fall to the ground in sheer agony & 10 secs later will be back on their feet)
Fixed it for ya! :takdir:

That right there is why early season form counts for very little.

Grab the two points, put together some decent displays but don't get too concerned about 80 minute performances till July.

Very true mate

So glad the Titans won, I think if the Dragons won and the Raiders won tomorrow night it might've cost me my tipping comp win. (The guy just below me would've got 8/8, which is 10 points, I would've only got 7)

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.