Round 25 Discussion

I'm happy that we seem to be the one team that isn't suffering crippling injuries at the business end for once

Hodkinson possible break in the wrist.

If it's a break, that would probably be Dogs season over.

I think the Sharks are pretty healthy with two big boppers to come in for the finals but you're right, it's great that we have a fair bit of depth along with it.

Come on Melbourne.

If Melbourne win tonight, that's pretty much a top 2 finish guaranteed for us.

We would have to lose by a very big margin next week, and Cowboys would have to win by a very big margin to overtake us.. I'm talking 40+

Possibly 50+..

Last edited:
I can't believe that I'm cheering for the Storm. What have I become?

Okay, that was pretty awesome from the Cowboys.

Stand up and cheer that try.

Okay, maybe not.

A shame really. This game was a bit boring up until that point.

I really thought that may have been given. Cronk raced up in front of everyone else basically got in Coopers way had his feet planted and was facing infield. No way was he making a tackle on Coote, but on the bright side Melb keep the lead so we are still on track for a guaranteed home semi.

In slippery conditions like this, just fucking fall on the ball.

That mistake by Thurston could prove costly. But I'm glad he made it.

How is Cummins still a ref?

Fucking hell Storm, just end it already!

That looked like a harsh call.

I think the Sharks are pretty healthy with two big boppers to come in for the finals but you're right, it's great that we have a fair bit of depth along with it.

Still think you guys just lack the firepower to go all the way though. They missed a lot of simple one on one tackles and made plenty of unforced errors which they would've been put to the sword if they played any of the top 4 teams and neither of the top teams in the comp would've let in 13 points in the concluding stages of the game like Parra did.

Still they deserve a lot of credit bouncing back from last year and taking plenty of positives out of this year. Maloney coming will be great for the Sharks and Holmes and Bird have huge futures and they can build a team around them.

I'm prepared to say that's the Dogs chances officially over.

They didn't have much of a chance, anyway.

The Dogs halves are pretty much just ball feeders for their forwards. Granted Hodkinson does a lot of organising, but I don't think they'll lose too much. Maybe last tackle options will suffer.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Volvo Driver
  • Dash
  • broncoscope
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.