Round 25 Discussion

Bird tackling with his head not his arms.

They are opening the door for the warriors. I'm not sure I'd like to play warriors in a knockout

Pulu dragging three players over the line, nice.

I've tipped the Roosters for the next game. Not entirely sure about it though, I can see the Sharkies getting revved up by the Storm loss.

That is such a Gold Coast try.

They didn't look like scoring, then out of nothing they receive a six again and power their way over.

They're the kings of that this season.

Titans had the panthers on the backfoot until a penalty compounded a dropped by Bird.

Was just thinking Hurrell should get more ball, he's looked dangerous. And then he balls it up.

Sezer with a suspected shoulder injury. What will the Raiders look like without Austin AND Sezer (worst case for them)? Faders? :rolleyes:

Good one Roberts, you idiot.

And now Moylan nails a field goal.

Last edited:
Sezer with a suspected shoulder injury. What will the Raiders look like without Austin AND Sezer (worst case for them)? Faders? :rolleyes:

They won't be the same side.

They will be gone.

I would take another shot.

Forces Titans to score or get a penalty.

I reckon this Titans side could potentially beat the Cows next week. Anything's possible right?

So where was Taylor in those final 5?

I thought it was a halfback's job to direct the play?

He was fucking nowhere.

Last edited:
Both teams looked gassed with 20 to go, they are ripe to be eliminated week one.

Penrith and Canberra are both sides that seem to milk penalties with ease, constantly walking off the mark taking out the markers with them or deliberately tangling themselves with the tackler. They'll both come undone in the finals IMO once the refs put their whistles away.

The Sharks really don't want the minor premiership ... do they?

They'd be going up against us or the cowboys in the first week of the finals, why would they?

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.