Round 25 Discussion

They'd be going up against us or the cowboys in the first week of the finals, why would they?

I'm calling it now ... they won't win another game this season

Pat on the head is penalty worthy, is it?

Shut the **** up Gallen.

Ennis having a whinge about Pearce grabbing his head gear..

Fair game for him when he patted Smith on the head in the 2014 finals.

Classic prowler on Barba. Then some vintage Dropley.

What was Ferguson doing?

Well, that's game over.

That last warriors pass was about 10m forward. Thank god this is going to be overturned.

Last edited:
I don't think there is a good rugby league commentator at the moment. They're all shit. These Kiwis are the bottom of the barrel, Completely forgetting that try should have been disallowed due to a massive forward pass. Warriors fans have a victim complex almost as big as the Raiders and Bulldogs this year.

There's very few commentators I like anymore tbh.. Warren Smith might be the only one I can listen to without cringing or being annoyed for half the game.

I don't think there is a good rugby league commentator at the moment. They're all shit. These Kiwis are the bottom of the barrel, Completely forgetting that try should have been disallowed due to a massive forward pass. Warriors fans have a victim complex almost as big as the Raiders and Bulldogs this year.

Even the great Peter Sterling?

Fucking love how bias those Kiwi commentators are especially Halligan, their bias is so obvious it makes the game even more enjoyable. I still remember the Australia V England game at the last world cup where one of the Burgess boys dropped the ball 3 meters short of the line and Halligan still thought he had scored. All commentators are bias you should hear the guys who call the Wallabies, they don't commentate the game they cheer lead the Wallabies.

Last edited:
FMD how did that touchie miss manus foot on the line. That should have been a forty twenty to the Tigers instead if turns into a try for the warriors that could be Tigers season right there

Both these sides have been garbage, but the warriors are one of those sides who could turn up week one and pull something out of their ass against us.

FMD how did that touchie miss manus foot on the line. That should have been a forty twenty to the Tigers instead if turns into a try for the warriors that could be Tigers season right there

Commentators have been weirdly quiet about the refs missing that one.

Kiwi commettors having a whinge now about a clear t obstruction but barely a word about the previous call

Just imagine if Tedesco was playing in this game.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • The Strapper
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brotherdu
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • BooKhaki
  • Browny
  • Dazza 92
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • jd87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.