Status
Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Sigh... another tough match.

What changes do you think we should make, or would it be best to stick with a similar side to tonight?

McGuire back in and possibly Anderson or Gibbs for Lui. Capewell to be replaced by Baptiste would be good

im pretty happy to stick with much the same side.

we need mcguire back. keep gillett on the bench, suited him better. im not sure what we need capewell on the bench for. may as well carry four forwards so we can keep up the intensity with fresh legs.

this game scares me.

it will be the biggest win of our year if we can get the 2 pts.

Last edited:
Ok now that I've cooled down I think the only change we should make is Capewell be gone.

McGuire back for Lui. Baptiste for Capewell. Or at least just have the #17 there with a can of red bull in his hand, and his only job would be to hand it to McCullough. Better use of the bench, we need either Civo or Hannant out there as much as possible. A bit more ball movement from them in our own half sometimes too, just to mix it up a bit. And don't stop with it after the first 20 either, obviously.

1. Norman
2. Beale
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley/Maranta
6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. Civo
9. Macca
10. Hannant
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. McGuire
16. Dodds
17. Baptise

1. Norman
2. Beale
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley/Maranta
6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. Civo
9. Macca
10. Hannant
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. McGuire
16. Dodds
17. Baptise

Our best side.

My team:

1. Hoffman
2. Beale
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Norman
7. Hunt
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Civoniceva
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Glenn
16. McGuire
17. Anderson

That would be my team for the rest of the year/

1. Norman
2. Hoffman
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Beale
6. Hunt
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Civoniceva
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. McGuire
15. Gillett
16. Dodds/Anderson
17. Glenn/ Baptiste

I think Hoffman keeps his spot. It was only his first game on the wing for a long time. His defense should improve. His work out of dummy half was excellent. I'd be happy if Maranta got picked ahead of him though. I don't think Copley will be fit.

My team:

1. Hoffman
2. Beale
3. Reed
4. Hodges
5. Copley
6. Norman
7. Hunt
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Civoniceva
11. Te'o
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Gillett
15. Glenn
16. McGuire
17. Anderson

That would be my team for the rest of the year/
We'd lose with that side.

I am building up to get beaten again.

We will be screwed over by the refs again, because the NRL want all Sydney GF.

You guys are ridiculous, what's the point of having Baptiste/Capewell on the bench so that they can play for 5 or so minutes?

Complete waste of a bench spot when others can fill the void during that period.

I'm guilty of being negative, but seriously. If the team can get into a good head space, this is more than doable.

Did no one watch the last two rounds? Better team, just haven't been in a good space going into the sheds. We've had questionable calls at around the same time both weeks while we had the lead.

I hardly say the last two weeks has been super bad. The coach just needs to get them thinking straight to turn them back into a team that plays like the full game, even if something goes against them.

I'm tipping Brisbane.

Same starting side with maguire in for capewell. Gillette can be the utility if an injury occurs

Yeah, I'd run with the same side with Glenn and McGuire in for Lui and Capewell if they're fit.

I'm guilty of being negative, but seriously. If the team can get into a good head space, this is more than doable.

Agreed. My biggest concern is being able to get up three weeks in a row after some unfortunate results. The squad looked crushed after full-time, and who can blame them after they lay down their all only to come up short. It will take a Herculean effort to turn up against Manly, especially if a call or two go against us early.

Bet your bottom dollar that if we do turn up, we're in this premiership up to our eyeballs. Whether we'll have enough points to scrape through is another matter entirely...

You guys are ridiculous, what's the point of having Baptiste/Capewell on the bench so that they can play for 5 or so minutes?

Complete waste of a bench spot when others can fill the void during that period.

While Macca should be able to play 80mins it is handy to have Baptiste on the bench to give him a quick stint if Macca looks shagged. I think Macca needs a quick break because he looks ****ed most of the time. We don't really need 4 forwards TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.