Round 25 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd feel the same way except that in the modern game "clangers" can be massive game changers. I'm all good for some occasional mistakes or poor options when we're on the attack, but when we're getting out of danger, or right on half way and kick out on the full or give away a stupid penalty, it's just huge.

Yep and it's a habit too.

Hopefully he'll come good Macca, he could very well become the best hooker in the club's history.

As for the field goal, Norman was about 10m behind the play, he was set up for it. He was the option, I doubt he would have kicked it but it was a mistake from Macca.

Also, was a mistake from the refs. looked like Proctor played at a Parker offload, should have been 6 again.

I think we're still a game or two away from getting our mojo back i'm afraid.

Manly @ Brookvale is a tough test..... i just hope we give them a hell of a run for their money.

I think we're still a game or two away from getting our mojo back i'm afraid.

Manly @ Brookvale is a tough test..... i just hope we give them a hell of a run for their money.

I'm 100% with you.

But of course we'll accept a win and tell everyone we knew it was on the cards too

But we can go back & quote you. :-)

Or if you are right, say you are a genius.

Yeah, how stupid of him to pass the ball to the most experienced half we have in that situation. I can hardly see how Wallace's complete inability to do anything constructive in that situation is Macca's fault
Sorry mate, but 5th tackle on the 30 mtr opposition line, 1 pt behind on the score line with 3 minutes to go, Norman ready to take the field goal, and he passes it to Wallace, who was on the left and unable to take a field goal attempt as he was covered by the opposition... Come on, let's blame Wallace for the stuff he does wrong (and there's been plenty lately), but getting a ball he clearly wasn't expecting and attempting a hail mary isn't his fault.

But we can go back & quote you. :-)

Or if you are right, say you are a genius.

I'm hoping against all hope that i'll be wrong actually.

Damn these footy tipping comps !!

Sorry mate, but 5th tackle on the 30 mtr opposition line, 1 pt behind on the score line with 3 minutes to go, Norman ready to take the field goal, and he passes it to Wallace, who was on the left and unable to take a field goal attempt as he was covered by the opposition... Come on, let's blame Wallace for the stuff he does wrong (and there's been plenty lately), but getting a ball he clearly wasn't expecting and attempting a hail mary isn't his fault.

Spot on.

I'm actually wondering if Norman made a definitive call ??

Macca might have just gone to Wallace out of instinct ?

Yeah, how stupid of him to pass the ball to the most experienced half we have in that situation. I can hardly see how Wallace's complete inability to do anything constructive in that situation is Macca's fault

We blame Macca because he passed the ball to a player that wasn't in a position to kick a field goal.

If he passed it to Norman, he had a slim chance of kicking it, but it was a much better chance then Wallace.

Perfect post, people are way to easy to slip the boot into Wal.

Broncos 13+ I got a feeling about this game! I'm predicting 30-0 and that will set up our charge towards the premiership!

Broncos 13+ I got a feeling about this game! I'm predicting 30-0 and that will set up our charge towards the premiership!

I really hope you're right 'bro :thumbup1:

But of course we'll accept a win and tell everyone we knew it was on the cards too :winky:

Absolutely! And I'll still be hoping and cheering for a win, and dirty as a Greenie at a mining convention if we lose!

Very high chance tonight will end in a heart attack for me. My poor heart can't handle finals (or almost) football, yet I put myself through it year after year...

Wally Lewis just said he has heard that Petero will start from the bench with Thaiday starting at prop !!

Maybe to combat our fadeouts after halftime ??

*groan*

Thaiday at prop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Bish
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Organix
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.