PRE-GAME [Round 26, 2024] Broncos vs Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kevy is correct and we are without Haas this weekend, Its going to be back to Fletcher Baker and/or Ben TeKura.

I read somewhere that Tekura is lacking a bit of fitness since his injury(understandable). I wonder who gets the jersey. Personally if Haas is unavailable i'd pick both!
I would rather have Karapani on the bench with no game time than have Baker back, he will just drop the ball giveaway a few penalties and we will be several tries down before we know what happened.

I would rather have Karapani on the bench with no game time than have Baker back, he will just drop the ball giveaway a few penalties and we will be several tries down before we know what happened.
Yeah lol I tend to agree. Karapani it is but only problem is we will end up with baker anyway because apparently tekura only got through 15 minutes of qcup the other day. Hes had a serious injury and we have no other forwards to replace kobe.

SOS haas

So with Baker we'll be 2-3 tries down and without Baker (like on Friday) were 2-3 tries down. Its like Schrodinger's Cat here.

So with Baker we'll be 2-3 tries down and without Baker (like on Friday) were 2-3 tries down. Its like Schrodinger's Cat here.
Baker is going to prove us all wrong. Come our swinging and be an aggressive beast off the bench.

I shudder at a Half time record if that was the case.

NRL2024BHQTeamListRound26

TPJ and JMK back for Redcliffe most likely too, that is two big ins for them. Basically, TPJ will be in the form of his life as he always is against his old clubs.

TPJ and JMK back for Redcliffe most likely too, that is two big ins for them. Basically, TPJ will be in the form of his life as he always is against his old clubs.
TPJ and JMK named at 19 and 22. Maybe they don't play?

I tell you what, if Haas is good to go, I wouldn't mind seeing him on the bench and swapping with Patty. It would ease him back in and give us MASSIVE punch off the bench with him, Taupau and Big Ben.

Seriously, imagine if you are The and you see off:

8. Jensen
10. Willison
13. Carrigan

And on walks (equivalent):
8. Taupau
10. Te Kura
13. Haas

Then if you want to, finish out the game with:
8. Willison
10. Te Kura
11. Carrigan
13. Haas

I know that last bit isn't likely due to both Payne and Ben's fitness but just imagine if they were both up to speed, that finishing forward pack would be downright frightening to defend against under fatigue.

It’ll be fine but no way Te Kura is 100% fit or form. 60 minutes in three months just isn’t enough. He struggled on Sunday.

He was targeted on Sunday and was gassed after 10 minutes. Before his injury he was getting up to 50 minutes and now it’s back to 30 which could really be 20-25.

Jets went passed him and he couldn’t cover the ground twice.

Just saw Patrick Carrigan walk past at Stocklands, Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast. Was sorta shocked how tall he is in real life..
It's hard to judge how tall players are when the norm is well over 6 foot for most positions these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • NSW stables
  • Pablo
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • Allo
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.