Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

It was above the horizontal and the usual dumb shit we expect from Moga.

Notice also he had the dubious honour of conceding the first penalty.

On that subject I have no issue with the penalties awarded against us, but I do take umbrage to the blind eye turned when we were on the attack...

Were your team utterly perfect in the ruck last night, @JayPee

There was 2 penalties on Blair and can't remember the other bloke that should have been given against us for holding down in the ruck when you were attacking before Blair scored aswell as the Hess chase in which he was offside. Other than that we were fine and a big reason why you fucking annihilated is in the middle is because our forwards didn't want to hold down longer and test the referee. I'm just laughing at the Linnett tackle. Anybody that thinks that wasnt a penalty should not even have an opinion on the game because they are so fucking biased it isn't funny. Only been a penalty for 10 years. Nobody is saying Moga should be suspended but **** me you can clearly see he is above the horizontal and only doesn't land on his shoulder/neck because he puts his arm out.

There was 2 penalties on Blair and can't remember the other bloke that should have been given against us for holding down in the ruck when you were attacking before Blair scored aswell as the Hess chase in which he was offside. Other than that we were fine and a big reason why you fucking annihilated is in the middle is because our forwards didn't want to hold down longer and test the referee. I'm just laughing at the Linnett tackle. Anybody that thinks that wasnt a penalty should not even have an opinion on the game because they are so fucking biased it isn't funny. Only been a penalty for 10 years. Nobody is saying Moga should be suspended but **** me you can clearly see he is above the horizontal and only doesn't land on his shoulder/neck because he puts his arm out.

Penalty yes , but he shouldn't be charged for it .

I have said for years that a little exclusion zone should be introduced for repeat offences when defending the line when it is clear as day what they are trying to do. Every single side is coached to give away a penalty to get set if you feel like you are in trouble on the line. It is a blight on the game. It is now an advantage to give away a penalty on your line. Hell I wanted Sutton to blow a penalty against Coote for holding Blair down. He tried his hardest to give it away. Atleast then we would have been set or they would have taken the two instead of letting a try in. No team can hold out for that long anymore without pushing the boundaries.

there are a couple of calls against us that i have a real issue with:

1. The "strip" penalty - there is absolutely no way could could say that Granville was not in the act of scoring ... he was over the line and trying to get the ball down, if that isn't the act of scoring then nothing is

2. the knock on/ penalty against Blair for not getting to his feet - especially when the Cows did the exact same thing at least 3 times with no action taken

there are a couple of calls against us that i have a real issue with:

1. The "strip" penalty - there is absolutely no way could could say that Granville was not in the act of scoring ... he was over the line and trying to get the ball down, if that isn't the act of scoring then nothing is

2. the knock on/ penalty against Blair for not getting to his feet - especially when the Cows did the exact same thing at least 3 times with no action taken

I agree with you on number 2. That was a joke of a decision considering the play the ball in todays game but number one was a 50/50. The same when Cooper was tackled on suspicion late in the game when he was blowing up. You win some you lose some.

Huge huge win. Knocking Cowboys out of the finals (first time we aren't on the receiving end) for what, 4 years?

Big defensive effort. Will give us a shot in the arm of confidence going into the finals

I agree with you on number 2. That was a joke of a decision considering the play the ball in todays game but number one was a 50/50. The same when Cooper was tackled on suspicion late in the game when he was blowing up. You win some you lose some.

How is the first one 50/50?

Granville was going for the line, he was trying to burrow over. He was trying to score a try which means he was in the act of scoring and he ended up over the line. In fact, Blair actually stripped the ball when he was on the line.

If we had committed an act of foul play in that situation, the ref would have been looking at a penalty try.

How is the first one 50/50?

Granville was going for the line, he was trying to burrow over. He was trying to score a try which means he was in the act of scoring and he ended up over the line. In fact, Blair actually stripped the ball when he was on the line.

He was over the line then once he was pushed back the ball was stripped. Like I said it was 50/50. It should have been called held before that. He was never going to score. They were all over him for a good 5 seconds

Jaypee, come on mate, the refs did everything they could to make this contest "even up". You know it's been that way when even the "penalty broncos" people are quiet. You just sound salty now

Surely a trainer or one of the throng of support staff we have could have run down to 7/11 to get another bag of ice so Boyd and TPJ could ice their hamstrings at the same time, rather than share the one bag?

Jaypee, come on mate, the refs did everything they could to make this contest "even up". You know it's been that way when even the "penalty broncos" people are quiet. You just sound salty now

Where were you when the eels got a 10-2 penalty count last week. Get the goggles off homie

Where were you when the eels got a 10-2 penalty count last week. Get the goggles off homie
I can tell you where I wasn't. I wasn't complaining about ref decisions? i don't get what you're saying with that tbh lol

I can tell you where I wasn't. I wasn't complaining about ref decisions? i don't get what you're saying with that tbh lol

Haha you and plenty others have done nothing but whinge about calls even though you had a great win. Sums it up really. Never not your clubs fault.

What? We had a good win despite the retardation of the refs

We also lost the count 8-2 v St George the week before.

Our last 3 games there have been lopsided penalties counts with the winning team only receiving two.

Reeks of refs trying to keep the games close.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Xzei
  • Rowdy124
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.