Round 26 Discussion

This gave me a chuckle..

10624664_675368985893106_7982585315074030470_n.jpg

Did anyone see Reynolds stuff up on halftime in the Dogs game? One of the funniest acts of stupidity I've seen in some time, perhaps ever.

Did anyone see Reynolds stuff up on halftime in the Dogs game? One of the funniest acts of stupidity I've seen in some time, perhaps ever.

paint me a word picture :tongue:

Last edited:

Reynolds, does the Jarryd Hayne TM run backwards/off the field at the end of the half. As a smart arse, passes the ball to the opposition, not realising that he hasn't gone into touch, play on for the opposition. No points were scored though (AFAIK?).

Yep. I actually walked out of the room thinking it was halftime only to come back and see another 30 seconds of play happened.

Kinda sums up the Dogs' day.

No, what happened?

Reynolds, does the Jarryd Hayne TM run backwards/off the field at the end of the half. As a smart arse, passes the ball to the opposition, not realising that he hasn't gone into touch, play on for the opposition. No points were scored though (AFAIK?).

Yep. I actually walked out of the room thinking it was halftime only to come back and see another 30 seconds of play happened.

Kinda sums up the Dogs' day.

I thought he went into touch but got penalised for a deliberate forward pass?

I thought he went into touch but got penalised for a deliberate forward pass?

You're probably right, I only saw the start and back end of it.

Interesting point though, I thought there was also a discretionary rule around deliberately throwing or kicking the ball out of play (maybe that is in Rugby only?).

I'm not sure what his name is but he usually does the Titans home sunday games on 9. Mainly because Rabs is against flying up to the Coast.

He was the commentator for their clash against the Tigers earlier in the year.

Last edited:
Matthew Thompson - Play by Play commentator for the ISC. Was the first commentator for the Holden Cup before Matt Russell took over.

He's OK.

I don't think he goes out before he throws the ball in tbh... will have to look at home frame by frame.

Why is it a penalty to the Titans?

You can't get penalised for deliberately throwing it forward to the opposition can you...??

Last edited:
Why is it a penalty to the Titans?

You can't get penalised for deliberately throwing it forward to the opposition can you...??

Deliberate forward pass, so yeah. Doesn't matter where it lands or whom it lands with.

But why wasn't it play on for the Titans? They should have got advantage right and they would have scored.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Tim K
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Culhwch
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.