PRE-GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how Kevvie handles his pre-game presser this week. He cracked in the last post-game, I'm interested to see how he handles it with more prep and when calm.

It'll go like this Sproj

"Looking forward to a positive end of the season. The guys have trained really hard all week, like they have all season. It'll be good to see some of the up and coming players get a run this week and I'm excited to see what they can bring. Young Te Kura is coming along nicely. It's a shame we lost Payno but I thought it was a better idea to give him an early exit to the season so he's ready for preseason ready to go.

"Failure is never tolerated at Brisbane and of course we're disappointed to not have made the finals. We'll do our reviews like all good clubs do and I'll talk to Dave and agree on a plan for the offseason."

"Not sure where the clubs at with big Gary contract situation but it's good to see him have a game this week. We know what he brings so we want to see Corey have those big metres we know he can do and help get the win for the Broncos this week"

- Spoke about distractions away from the field, not sure what exactly he referred to there

Paps only one missing .
It’s gonna be brutal with Todd smith the ref and klown in the bunker

With our outs/low confidence, the Storm boys rested and these officials, this game is setup perfectly for the ultimate record setting flogging........this is going to be ugly.

Its the perfect exclamation mark to signal the end of a shit season. 😢

Dunno if was a fitness thing or what , but Payne offloaded more times last week than I can remember previously .
Yes, he made 5 offloads, bringing his total to 23 this season. He's an untapped gusher in attack.

With our outs/low confidence, the Storm boys rested and these officials, this game is setup perfectly for the ultimate record setting flogging........this is going to be ugly.

Its the perfect exclamation mark to signal the end of a shit season. 😢

Thankfully the AFL finals start Thursday night so I can watch that instead.

I'd expect the Storm to score a few early tries and then just cruise as they won't want injuries.

I'd expect the Storm to score a few early tries and then just cruise as they won't want injuries.
I can only speak for everyone else on the forum but I would rather watch looped repeats of Darius Boyd's gender reveal followed by a wooden spoon award ceremony, than endure a single AFL match.

Storm to be up 18-0 in the first 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • Yellowfella
  • Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.