POST GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

There is understandably going to be so much negativity about this game and rightly so.

Looking at the very few positives though, Mozer is 100% ready to take this team forward. We can now do a bit of a needed clean out of a lot of deadwood but there is still quite a bit to build around, just need to get those pieces right. Horsbrough and Welch would massively help but more than anything, we need out players to be healthy.

But I don't know man, I'm not going to be surprised if all these guys are not there next year:
- Cobbo
- Oates
- Taupau
- Baker
- Hetherington
- Walters Sr
- Walter Jr

The roster is massively out of whack, thanks yet again R&R team.

There is understandably going to be so much negativity about this game and rightly so.

Looking at the very few positives though, Mozer is 100% ready to take this team forward. We can now do a bit of a needed clean out of a lot of deadwood but there is still quite a bit to build around, just need to get those pieces right. Horsbrough and Welch would massively help but more than anything, we need out players to be healthy.

But I don't know man, I'm not going to be surprised if all these guys are not there next year:
- Cobbo
- Oates
- Taupau
- Baker
- Hetherington
- Walters Sr
- Walter Jr

If there’s a god none of them will be

In and ideal world Riki and Jensen are our bench forwards - not our starting squad.

Walter’s can never start again but I’m happy to have him as the 14 because I think he genuinely loves the club.

Why was Oates given this game instead of Karapani?

Bye Sailor.

We need a new coach.

Positives:

- The season is over
- Will never have to see Sailor in a Broncos jersey again
- NFL starts tomorrow
- Nothing else

Billy to Tristan: do you know who my daddy is?
Tristan: no, do you know who my daddy is?
Billy: no really, do you know who my daddy is?
Both laugh uncontrollably

- Cobbo
- Oates
- Taupau
- Baker
- Hetherington
- Walters Sr
- Walter Jr

That'd be a good start. Also need to pull off a miracle and offload at least one of Paix/Smoothy and Madden/Rogers

Horrible game to end a horrible year.

Thanks everyone for all the posts and discussion to make the season a little more bearable and share the misery.

I’ll see everyone again next year for a better season.

Go Broncs.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Harry Sack
  • ettybay
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • mrtij
  • Shane Tronc
  • Galah
  • Robboi_321
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • upthebroncs
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.