POST GAME [Round 27, 2024] Broncos vs Storm

Billy to Tristan: do you know who my daddy is?
Tristan: no, do you know who my daddy is?
Billy: no really, do you know who my daddy is?
Both laugh uncontrollably
arnold schwarzenegger who is your daddy GIF

There is understandably going to be so much negativity about this game and rightly so.

Looking at the very few positives though, Mozer is 100% ready to take this team forward. We can now do a bit of a needed clean out of a lot of deadwood but there is still quite a bit to build around, just need to get those pieces right. Horsbrough and Welch would massively help but more than anything, we need out players to be healthy.

But I don't know man, I'm not going to be surprised if all these guys are not there next year:
- Cobbo
- Oates
- Taupau
- Baker
- Hetherington
- Walters Sr
- Walter Jr

The roster is massively out of whack, thanks yet again R&R team.
We need to keep Marty, he is good experience and still has ticker, Billy isn't as bad as people say but I think he is better off the bench with Mozer getting the most mins next year, he isn't a big money player and he plays with energy.

Baker will be impossible to offload, the rest sure if we can get value.

Never seeing Sailor in a Broncos jersey again will already be a massive win in itself.
Not having a dig but weren’t you a Sailor fan/defender for quite some time?

Par for the course. Lovely way to send off the fans for the year on members round.

If he puts some of these ***** on blast, I'm all for him staying next year
Yeah I’m keen to see what he does. He has failed at every step this season, this is his last chance to finish the season with some credibility.

Would love to see some honesty

Let’s bring in kevie for culture……

Yeah you know what breeds good culture? Not being a laughing stock 3 out of 4 seasons.

**** this guy!

Yeah I’m keen to see what he does. He has failed at every step this season, this is his last chance to finish the season with some credibility.

Would love to see some honesty
I can't see him admitting he's totally out of his depth.

Too predictable at 9, but probably a better 6 than Rogers. Can't wait to see them meet head to head in the Cup next season.
I think his running game has came leaps and bounds in the last few years but it's something that only has value coming off the bench against tired middles, because he is completely outclassed in general passing ability and decisions by Mozer who has to start next season.

If Kevvy doesn't start with Mozer next year he's taking the piss. Billy should be a 14 and is fast enough to be cover for an injured back and we can then have 3 forwards on the bench.

I can now see why 9 dumped Voss as a commentator. He's a biased prick who can't bring himself to say a positive thing about the Broncos.

Kevvy had a chance to give Karapani another game of experience but instead played Oates. We are shit because we give players a start on sentiment and not on performance.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • johnny plath
  • Harry Sack
  • ettybay
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • mrtij
  • Shane Tronc
  • Galah
  • Robboi_321
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.