vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a battered spouse who’s partner has been giving me flowers the last couple weeks. Still get nervous everything is about to go wrong again.

12 hours? Horrible isn't it? My job is 7x12 day 7x12 night but then two weeks off.
Not sure I could stand a full season of close games and scratchy wins but I would put up with it!
Mate that sounds awful. Our unions protect us from that type of roster at least. I work three on four off, three days one week, three nights the next. So I can't really complain.

Despite the fact he's a former bronco and sure to have a blinder of a game anyway, i hope the top of our cheat sheet is DON'T LET DEARDON RUN. The kid does have a semi good show and go and will make us look foolish if we fall for it.

His game model is run first pass second so the guys need to be ready for it.

I feel like a battered spouse who’s partner has been giving me flowers the last couple weeks. Still get nervous everything is about to go wrong again.
X3wo9yrt0nm31

Despite the fact he's a former bronco and sure to have a blinder of a game anyway, i hope the top of our cheat sheet is DON'T LET DEARDON RUN. The kid does have a semi good show and go and will make us look foolish if we fall for it.

Well he can’t kick for shit so Haas and co. need to punish him early, make him cautious to run.

Our boys need to work hard to take Townsend out on the fourth where possible and force Dearohdear to kick. In an age of superboots, he is a popgun.

Yeah but that's all he's got, I thought we handled Burton well last week, at least his running.. he's a much bigger bloke.

So up for this.
Pacing around the house like a Man possessed!

Would love to see us actually get the opportunity for some attacking sets. Haven’t had a chance yet, it was looking pretty good in the limited moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Manofoneway
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.