vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I certainly have done as you suggested. $4 is very nice and 13+ even more attractive. We don't deserve to make the eight if we cannot defend for three weeks in a row. I fear it may not be a team problem this week but a single player who doesn't feel motivated. One guy in particular.
Are you talking about someone specific?

Are you talking about someone specific?
Look, yes I am but based on absolutely nothing but my experience with my fellow humans and observations of players over the years who are struggling with legal and contractual issues. My 'gut feelings' are not 100% reliable nor do they provide certainty. This is why I say I fear this and am not saying I know anything.

Like those other great cities of New South Wales- Mackay and Sunshine Coast.
So you are including cities he lives in when he was desperate for a chance and no-one else would sign him?

I see we have reached the point where sensible discussion has ceased.

Look, yes I am but based on absolutely nothing but my experience with my fellow humans and observations of players over the years who are struggling with legal and contractual issues. My 'gut feelings' are not 100% reliable nor do they provide certainty. This is why I say I fear this and am not saying I know anything.
Oh, you think the guy who hasn’t had a single average game in his career is going to choose this game to not put in? Bold prediction but I guess we’ll see.

Oh, you think the guy who hasn’t had a single average game in his career is going to choose this game to not put in? Bold prediction but I guess we’ll see.
No, I said I fear this happening not that I think it will happen. You really mustn't change my words to create new meaning. I didn't say he would 'choose' anything nor did I make a 'bold prediction'. When you misrepresent you infuriate. It's like when Cathy Newman kept saying to Jordan Peterson 'so you're saying'.

Finish the round in second spot if we win (first if we win by 32 🤭).

I doubt there is a Broncos fan that would have been unhappy with that before the season kicked off.
And none who would have predicted it.
I will be happy with second spot.

No, I said I fear this happening not that I think it will happen. You really mustn't change my words to create new meaning. I didn't say he would 'choose' anything nor did I make a 'bold prediction'. When you misrepresent you infuriate. It's like when Cathy Newman kept saying to Jordan Peterson 'so you're saying'.
Fair points. Maybe I should’ve just said “I don’t think you need to be too fearful of Haas not putting in”

Really hope we cut the errors out today, want to see what our attack can do. Haven't really seen it after the first 2 grindy games.
I believe KW has told the troops that they haven't achieved anything just yet but it will come down to Reno's leadership and the respect he's been able to generate. If they really are behind him I think we'll be okay. I also believe we are finally team fit, right across the park. My belief is supported I feel by Kelly's slimmer body shape which I'm taking as an indication of the team attitude.

I believe KW has told the troops that they haven't achieved anything just yet but it will come down to Reno's leadership and the respect he's been able to generate. If they really are behind him I think we'll be okay. I also believe we are finally team fit, right across the park. My belief is supported I feel by Kelly's slimmer body shape which I'm taking as an indication of the team attitude.
Kelly looks great compared to last year. Apparently dropped 10+kg since returning to aus.

Carrrrn lads!!
Big game. Get up for it and make it 3 on the trot!

Would love to see us put a big score up today. It would ease the pain of having to work 12hrs and miss watching it live.

But if the boys are in a dog fight again, I can live with it. As long as we win.

It's a strange feeling coming into games not thinking we are as good as beat. I expect a win today and haven't felt like this in a long time. Makes me nervous.

Pretty gutted, first chance for me to take the kid to the footy in quite a few years, and this morning he popped off a positive test...

Hope the team win by 53 with Herbie and Oatesy both getting doubles and a 78th minute **** you field goal from Kurt to help him feel better.

Discipline is the key. We have the home advantage (big crowd I'm expecting), our defence has improved, we have the better/more consistent and damaging forward pack (that actually turns up every week now that tpj and ML are gone), we have the better game management and kicking game. Yet I'm still worried because these games are not only always close but last weeks performance was the furtherest thing from good and you're kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Yes we got away with a win because of our resolve but if anything is to be learned about this side is that consistency is not something this group obtains, yet. I am worried because this group have the opportunity to go 3-0 something that would be massive for the overall development and confidence of this group. So many people are looking into the future about this 4-0 and 5-0 and 7-1 crap that they are forgetting you have to be 3-0 first before you can do that shit. 3-0 is the key to our success not 5-0 before round 3, but 3-0! This win will speak volumes about the year we will have if we can manage to put consistent performances together.

Confidence = points
Confidence = defensive resolve
Confidence = Better Structures
Confidence = Discipline
Points + Defensive Resolve + Better Structures + Discipline = Fucken Wins
Fucken wins = A good fucken year

So let's get them cowgirls and get the jump on the rest of the comp big time. But to do that all I/we ask is for us to defend well and screw our heads on because everything else comes fairly naturally at such a high level for these blokes.

Pretty gutted, first chance for me to take the kid to the footy in quite a few years, and this morning he popped off a positive test...

Hope the team win by 53 with Herbie and Oatesy both getting doubles and a 78th minute **** you field goal from Kurt to help him feel better.
Sorry mate. Got the snags on the bbq, rolls buttered and my first one fifty lashes. Off afterwards and I’ll cheer double for ya!

Is this game almost sold out?

Attachments

• AADD4F0D-BFA8-4283-9023-2137CC7A3E06.png
    AADD4F0D-BFA8-4283-9023-2137CC7A3E06.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.