POST GAME [Round 3, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

Haas had arguably his worst game for us in a long time as well, playing like he has SBW in his ear telling him to pack it in till he gets to the Roosters.

Turpin needs to be dropped, our attack is non existent with him at 9. Every side we come up against can just jump out of the line knowing he’s never going to run it & his delivery is soo slow they are already up in our face by the time we get the ball. He’s just a straight jacket on our attack. I don’t understand why Kevvie waits soo long to get Billy on.

I’m not convinced Paix is the answer either, particularly with the defence Turpin does, but maybe if we are more threatening out of dummy half we might not need to defend soo much?

Unfortunately a loss like that on what should of been our biggest game of the year has just undone 6+ months of good things we have achieved.

we are literally back to the drawing board now. who knows what team turns up next weak

You're a fool.

One loss doesn't erase everything, look where we are on the ladder ffs, they'll get back to training after a reality check and work harder with a new perspective. We have the Warriors next week which is a very very winnable game.

I suspect Kevvie will make a change or 2, as he usually does after a beating.

Inept tactics, inept performances from a lot of players. Reynolds was very ordinary and his poor kicking cost is. Tesi isnt a fullback. Never wavered from my opinion of him. Staggs was just abysmal.

The only players to take any credit are Oates, Herbie, Payne and Pat. The rest were either shit of had no impact at all.

Until we start bringing in players who dont go into their shells and hide even with a poor performance we are in trouble. Still very mentally weak as a team.

The broncos are back baby. Back to the complete shit they have been for the past few years. Reynolds can thank Staggs for being the only player on field worse than himself.

A disappointing effort from the Broncos. Came up against a team that's playing with finals intensity and got exposed badly. I thought they actually did OK to weather the storm in the first half after it looked like the Cowboys were going to bust them wide open but they just lost their way early in that second half.

That was when they really needed to get their kick and chase game going, they needed the backs to come in for scoots etc. but I just don't think enough players got support.

I won't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I thought the usual suspects of Haas, Carrigan and Hetherington played well. Reynolds had a mixed afternoon but did have some good touches. Herbie had some good runs inside his own half, I'm a big fan of those Mansour/To'o working the ball out of trouble style players so Herbie was good there but I think they got taught a footballing lesson and it will be interesting to see how the stars respond.

Have to hand it to the Cowboys as well, that was one of the best performances of the season.

I think KW got his bench use wrong and made a dreadful mistake leaving Palasia on. We didn't get much luck early on in the match and both Turpin and Uni cost us dearly. I said during the week I'd have run gorilla after gorilla at Dearden but we didn't. The Cows however made sure Reno tackled early and often although I might have to check the replay on that.

I never supported dropping Isaako after round 1 and Uni hasn't changed that view. He was poor.

No, Tom Dearden looked great from his first game with us. We made him look bad, and then humiliated him. He's flourishing under another coach.
wrong he's looking good with the chad and Thurston's guidance.

Nui cannot be the fullback. He is slow, short, can’t pass and he can’t catch. He is built like a 9 not a 1.

I can handle short if he is fast but he isn’t. He has the IQ of a 2 year old and he seems to never be in the right place at the right time. I really wish the titans signed him. He isn’t going to be a good player.

Cobbo was terrible. His IQ is even smaller. Got taken over the sideline trying to run around 3 cowboys players when we were in attack. Cowboys get the ball back and score before halftime. He also runs way too high close to the line.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • kman
  • Wolfie
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Emanon
  • winslow_wong
  • ezpz
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.