Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Doesn't matter what Fox credited him with, he got an offload away. Wasn't pretty but it was okay. Probably better if just accepted you were wrong and admitted it like an adult.
Bruh, have you been on the internet before? There are still people who think firing Bennett was the smart play.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what Fox credited him with, he got an offload away. Wasn't pretty but it was okay. Probably better if just accepted you were wrong and admitted it like an adult.
I'm happy to admit I was wrong about the offload. I'm not wrong about him being a rubbish player.

Are you related to him? You know it's possible to be the worst in a professional league, but still have the ability to perform? I still think he is one of the worst players currently in the NRL, and he is gonna need more than 32mins of game time to change my mind. I do like the fact he hasn't tried the stupid offload he always got wrong.
Well, your math is improving slightly. He got 15 min in the second game and 20 in the third. Originally you had him at " 9 mins that KW trusted him with". He actually played for the Broncos last year even starting a couple of games I think so he's not judged on '32 mins of game time'.

In fact I think he played for the Broncos quite a few times last year, in fact he played 65% of the games last year. 2 out of every 3 games for the mathematically challenged. Plenty to judge on.

I'm happy to admit I was wrong about the offload. I'm not wrong about him being a rubbish player.
No, you're wrong there too and you know it. No one thinks you aren't entitled to an uninformed view or opinion but unfortunately for you you have nothing to back it up with. No stats, no physical evidence, no video, just pure spite.

Dally M points from the game:
Broncos v Dogs: 3 - Jamayne Isaako, 2 - Xavier Coates, 1 - Adam Elliott (Judge: Ben Hannant)

Think Ben Hannant is definitely at risk of CTE if he doesn't think Herbie deserves at least 1 point.

Also how do any of the dogs players get a point when their team scored ZERO fucking points for the game

That wasn't an offload. He summoned the ball like Thor summons his hammer, the ball is coming to his hand in this shot, moments before he strikes the defenders down with it and then slam dunks it over the crossbar. How can you be a fan and not have seen this?

Last edited:
No, you're wrong there too and you know it. No one thinks you aren't entitled to an uninformed view or opinion but unfortunately for you you have nothing to back it up with. No stats, no physical evidence, no video, just pure spite.
About my opinion on him being one of the worst players? This really has hit a nerve with you. I've stated several times why, and you think him playing 32mins of footy where he wasn't a complete liability is proof against it. Kennedy has shown for the last 3-4 years he is extremely limited in talent, has a lot of errors in him and makes really bad defensive efforts. The fact you are using his last 2 games of proof of his talent shows how little of it he has.

Well, your math is improving slightly. He got 15 min in the second game and 20 in the third. Originally you had him at " 9 mins that KW trusted him with". He actually played for the Broncos last year even starting a couple of games I think so he's not judged on '32 mins of game time'.

In fact I think he played for the Broncos quite a few times last year, in fact he played 65% of the games last year. 2 out of every 3 games for the mathematically challenged. Plenty to judge on.
I looked at the stats, I'm not in love with him so I don't count how long I'm erect for while he is on the field. Foxsports have him at 32mins game time for the year.

Last year he was completely useless, I was narrowing down the good minutes he has put in this year to try and help you out. If you want me to judge him from last year, he shouldn't have a contract.

He's an extremely serviceable min-wage depth player. There are far far worse players out there, you should just take the L on this one.
People keep saying that, I've even asked for some names. Haven't been provided any.

People keep saying that, I've even asked for some names. Haven't been provided any.
Who knows the names of the countless fucking plodders that play one or two games and never get selected again?
If Kennedy keeps playing the way he has been he won’t be a min-wage depth player for us for long. He will get offered a better contract elsewhere

Who knows the names of the countless fucking plodders that play one or two games and never get selected again?
If Kennedy keeps playing the way he has been he won’t be a min-wage depth player for us for long. He will get offered a better contract elsewhere
I'm talking of current NRL players. Of course he isn't the worst player of all time. Of currently contracted players, he is easily in the worst handful.

I'm talking of current NRL players. Of course he isn't the worst player of all time. Of currently contracted players, he is easily in the worst handful.
Hmmm how about Sione Katoa at the dogs... that guy is absolutely useless

Whoever was subbing in at fullback for Manly last year whenever Turbo was out. Brandon something???

Dylan Napa is just flat out useless

Jack Williams at the sharks is pretty trash

Coen Hess is looking pretty trash at the moment and has been since his debut season

Nene MacDonald is a shadow of his former self and looks trash nowadays

I'm also taking Kennedy over Joffa so you can add him to the list

Granville is pretty trash nowadays

Shiba is looking garbage

That's probably what I've got off the top of my head

Last edited:
Hmmm how about Sione Katoa at the dogs... that guy is absolutely useless

Whoever was subbing in at fullback for Manly last year whenever Turbo was out. Brandon something???

Dylan Napa is just flat out useless

Jack Williams at the sharks is pretty trash

Coen Hess is looking pretty trash at the moment and has been since his debut season

Nene MacDonald is a shadow of his former self and looks trash nowadays

I'm also taking Kennedy over Joffa so you can add him to the list

Granville is pretty trash nowadays

Shiba is looking garbage

That's probably what I've got off the top of my head

Speaking of Hess, what happened to him? He has just gone backwards since his first season, without exception.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • azza.79
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.